So I just finished watching a video put out by my company on 'social Networking'. It was made for my company by 'Future Point of View.'. It is a video more geared for our sales force, but was assigned to the Tech force to watch too.
    I was watching this video which the presenter talks about being up on latest technology and using social media to be in contact with everything and everyone..and he states... '"I know people that still use BlackBerry Phones, all you can do on those is get email. You need a smartphone for todays technology and social media"... WHAT??. your up on Technology?

Yes, I'm just venting. I know this is nothing new. but now I will have to hear from all my co-workers about this! UGH ha!!

I did send an email to the video company, who made it, to use technology and do some research!
    rarsen and TCB on Z10 like this.
    12-24-15 08:37 AM
    Ignorance knows no bounds. When it comes to the masses and BlackBerry, it's endless.

Posted via CB10
    Tatwi, 00stryder, luc4625 and 3 others like this.
    12-24-15 08:57 AM
    Well fb app is nowhere near the android version. Chat doesn't even work for me anymore. Twitter etc always sucked as well...
    12-24-15 09:18 AM
    And you should be thanking Providence for all those time wasters not working that well.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 09:52 AM
    Time to get a new job...

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2639
    12-24-15 11:13 AM
    Well if he was talking about BB10 he was correct. Maybe he just isn't aware of the Priv which is shocking considering the awesome ad campaign that BB put together for it
    lift and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    12-24-15 12:13 PM
    Age of the video? When was it filmed?

For all you know it could have been made in 2012 or sooner, and referenced BBOS phones, so it wouldn't be that far from the truth!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    12-24-15 02:24 PM
    A lot of people obviously don't know smart phones from dumb-*** phones. A ton of inane apps doesn't a smartphone make.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 02:56 PM
    Quit your job and go on welfare! Show them who's boss!
    12-24-15 02:56 PM
    Well if he was talking about BB10 he was correct.
    No, he wasn't. That's preposterous.

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    12-24-15 03:11 PM
    Well if he was talking about BB10 he was correct. Maybe he just isn't aware of the Priv which is shocking considering the awesome ad campaign that BB put together for it
    If he was talking about BBOS he may have a point but even then likely not since they did more than just email. If he was talking about BB10 he is way off. Obviously it does much more than email.

Sadly he was probably talking about legacy BlackBerries since BB10 is still such an unknown OS.

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer likes this.
    12-24-15 03:41 PM
    Quit your job and go on welfare! Show them who's boss!
    Or maybe not take it so personally.
    Tre Lawrence and LazyEvul like this.
    12-24-15 06:23 PM
    Or maybe not take it so personally.
    Yeah, or that.
    12-24-15 07:49 PM
    People are insane.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 08:09 PM
    No not taking seriously, as I stated just venting..and this is nothing new with BlackBerry view from the general public

Been there 31 years, no plans to boycott or walk off!! HA!

Video is New..

Passport on ATT
    12-24-15 09:09 PM
    Just saying BBOS 7 has Facebook and Twitter.

I don't understand people.

If they do social media they should probably check what they are talking about before they say it.
    They are all about technology and they don't even know what current technology is apparently.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    12-24-15 11:03 PM
    Well fb app is nowhere near the android version.
    Semi-OT warning !

Reading this type of comment for months, I thought I would be all ouhh-ahhh-wow with FB on my brand new Priv.
    Well, despite the obvious bugs in BB10 (answer to answers, etc) I found it (Android app) to be quite pathetic, as well ! That's still a poor job and I keep relying on the web view to get a correct experience.

P.s: FB messenger will go to trash as soon as I've finished my test period. No chance FB will be anything else than general delivery. PM is fine, IM: no, thanks !
    12-25-15 04:28 PM
    A) The video makers obviously don't know what they are talking about, so there are likely other problems as well
    B) Your company paid to have the video made, so collect up a whole set of valid criticisms and try to convince them to chose a different company to make videos in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-25-15 06:46 PM
    Time to get a new job...
    Sweet mercies...
    12-25-15 06:57 PM
    Facebook mobile Web works perfectly for me and the Facebook chats come through my hub. It's all good to go. Even have Uber now through there mobile Web page.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 07:05 PM
    The person who wrote and/or said that is an uneducated/ignorant person.
    12-25-15 08:34 PM
    Semi-OT warning !

Reading this type of comment for months, I thought I would be all ouhh-ahhh-wow with FB on my brand new Priv.
    Well, despite the obvious bugs in BB10 (answer to answers, etc) I found it (Android app) to be quite pathetic, as well ! That's still a poor job and I keep relying on the web view to get a correct experience.

P.s: FB messenger will go to trash as soon as I've finished my test period. No chance FB will be anything else than general delivery. PM is fine, IM: no, thanks !
    works fine on my iphone enjoy your priv
    12-26-15 04:23 AM
    Meh cant argue against opinions.
    Such is why it is our job to continue to support OS10.
    Because there IS enough space for four ecosystems.
    Like it or not!!!!
    12-26-15 05:14 AM
    Meh cant argue against opinions.
    Such is why it is our job to continue to support OS10.
    Because there IS enough space for four ecosystems.
    Like it or not!!!!
    Not if they're losing money though, that is the issue. If BB10 had made a better appearance from the start, things could be much different.
    12-26-15 07:46 AM
    Lots of ignorance Out there about blackberry. When I first posted on Facebook, asking people what they thought one guy said that getting a blackberry Would be the biggest mistake I would like ever make. When I asked why he said outdated tech. I don't think he had taken a look at blackberry sense they only did email.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 11:11 PM
28 12