Angry blackberry developer tells me he's going to remote hack my phone after I angrily complain about his app. What should I do about this.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:20 PM
    Report to BlackBerry about the Dev and he will be locked out. Of BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-03-14 03:23 PM
    How? Just call blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:28 PM
    Report to BlackBerry about the Dev and he will be locked out. Of BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    Screenshot the convo and tweet it to @BlackBerryDev
    08-03-14 03:28 PM
    Which developer?
    I can let the head of vendor management know if you put the vendor name in this thread.
    08-03-14 03:29 PM
    I don't want to make a big scene... lol

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:29 PM
    But this guy holy smokes he was sounded like 12 year old shouting iinsults at me then threatens to hack my phone wtf seriously? . Apparently I hit a nerve.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:31 PM
    Nemory studios

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:31 PM
    I'll be back in an hour

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:32 PM
    Proof is necessary, especially when reporting one of the most liked BlackBerry developers.
    08-03-14 03:37 PM
    NemOry? Dang, he's one of the chillest and patient devs I know! What app did you complain about?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:00 PM
    His Facebook one. I open the app and it takes me to my phones Web browser to send group messages. I'm like well why does this third party app from an Android developer allow me to do so. Then everything goes into chaos.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:37 PM
    He's seemed like a good guy until he cracked, how would like to see the proof?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:38 PM
    I would like to add I had grown in patient in our emailing and started to say how his app sucked in a mean and harsh way. However he then replies with direct targeted cursing at me and tells me I'm an ***** and I'm to stupid to understand programming (alright lol) so this was by no means an unprovoked threat. His sudden change in language would he what you would see from a 12 year old on the Internet cyber bullying random people.

Posted via CB10
    logger4942 likes this.
    08-03-14 04:42 PM
    Proof is necessary, especially when reporting one of the most liked BlackBerry developers.
    Yeah! proof crazy man!, I love Nem0ry, I would even get marry to him if that was legal and I'm not even gay!
    You can go just like that accusing people.. you need to provide proof... I'm with you Nem! (and to be honest I have my accounts on his apps)
    Shadowyugi, jsanders and eldricho like this.
    08-03-14 04:43 PM
    How would you like to see the proof? A screen shot of the email?

Posted via CB10
    logger4942 likes this.
    08-03-14 04:43 PM
    I would like to add I had grown in patient in our emailing and started to say how his app sucked in a mean and harsh way. However he then replies with direct targeted cursing at me and tells me I'm an ***** and I'm to stupid to understand programming (alright lol) so this was by no means an unprovoked threat. His sudden change in language would he what you would see from a 12 year old on the Internet cyber bullying random people.

Posted via CB10
    Provocation can stand in the court room, even if the one doing the provoking gets murdered.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:46 PM
    I doubt this. Op is just looking for attention. I've spoken to nemory for over a year and he's a good guy. I even helped with ideas for some of his apps. He's one of the best devs.

@op provide proof including the email he sent, his email, his signature and the subject all in one picture. If you edit the slightest bit, we'll know. If ur lying, you might as well get a mod to delete this thread. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi and jsanders like this.
    08-03-14 04:48 PM
    I doubt this. Op is just looking for attention. I've spoken to nemory for over a year and he's a good guy. I even helped with ideas for some of his apps. He's one of the best devs.

@op provide proof including the email he sent, his email, his signature and the subject all in one picture. If you edit the slightest bit, we'll know. If ur lying, you might as well get a mod to delete this thread. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    And while you're at it, post your "mean and harsh" email as well. Screen cap, unedited.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    08-03-14 04:54 PM
    And while you're at it, post your "mean and harsh" email as well. Screen cap, unedited.
    ^^This too

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    08-03-14 04:56 PM
    Sorry bro, your phone will be completely corrupted in the next hour..... haha...

Atleast you should know, the thing I told you isn't possible to do. Don't worry. Your phone's safe.
    08-03-14 04:56 PM
    This was the message he made me mad

Also yes nobody is forcing me but you have no morals. You price your ****ty apps and you get away with it because you are the only one that offers that service. You are kind of like comcast. I'm going to look into app development for blackberry just so people like you wont populate the blackberry world. Your snap chat app is horrible. It's like running a ****ty android app on a blackberry device.

I'm sorry but I'm not a robot, human too. I have some right to get angry sometimes. hehe.
    08-03-14 05:00 PM
    Now shake and make up and we will all move on!
    08-03-14 05:02 PM
    This was the message he made me mad

Also yes nobody is forcing me but you have no morals. You price your ****ty apps and you get away with it because you are the only one that offers that service. You are kind of like comcast. I'm going to look into app development for blackberry just so people like you wont populate the blackberry world. Your snap chat app is horrible. It's like running a ****ty android app on a blackberry device.

I'm sorry but I'm not a robot, human too. I have some right to get angry sometimes. hehe.
    Well that clears up some things.
    At least we know that it wasn't like what he said, he completely had it coming. Btw, I was with u through it all

Posted via CB10
    GodGibson and Lawrie Sherratt like this.
    08-03-14 05:03 PM
    PS we don't post the emails unless you blur out the email address and other personal info, but truth be told I would be more comfortable if we did NOT post the emails. Let's just keep this matter off the forum. The developer has said he will not hack your phone and this is true he won't be able too, BB are too secure for this. And the OP has stated his issue and been provided a remedy that is to contact BB Developer relations.

Now let's end this!
    08-03-14 05:06 PM
51 123