Did not know it was just a day away.
    Very exciting and since I have jumped back to BB 9900 I a super excited to see there is a big buzz on twitter re the devcon. Am sure Kevin will get some inside info on the BB London.
    He probably knows way more than he lets on but that's the way it should be due to his client confidentiality
    I am looking at my super sexy 9900 right next to me and all be fully activating bis and outlook data tomorrow. Good old iphOne 4s will be cleaned and put back into its little home.
    02-05-12 01:38 PM
    There is an App for free for the Devcon 2012 for your phone and the PB. Not sure how much info will be entered into that, but you can keep up with it that way.
    02-05-12 02:08 PM
    Hope to see some more info on 2.0 ... Maybe some more videos!!
    02-05-12 02:56 PM
    Anyone know if crackberry will be doing some coverage with DevCon Europe?
    02-06-12 10:48 AM
    I sure hope so...If not CB, hopefully Ronen from BerryReview is there...Or they both attend...even more coverage
    02-06-12 10:52 AM
    Kevin's there and is presenting. I'm sure he'll bring tons of coverage for us.
    missing_K-W and menaknow like this.
    02-06-12 10:52 AM
    Kevin's there and is presenting. I'm sure he'll bring tons of coverage for us.
    What is he presenting?
    02-06-12 11:35 AM
    What is he presenting?
    Yea Last year he did a Presentation "Working with bloggers and the media to promote your apps!" It was sold out & so popular that he was asked to come back. The link below will take you to his blog about it.
    http://crackberry.com/app-developer-...mote-your-apps
    02-06-12 01:53 PM
    Alec Saunders is a pretty good presenter. I actually watched the whole 2 hours. liking what i see. It seems they are doing all they can to make it as easy for developer to develop native apps, or port their apps over from other platforms.
    02-07-12 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD