I'm losing my mind with this. Nothing on my computer can find my torch so I can upload .474. The instructions I've found to find it don't help, most of the directions don't even LOOK like the options I have. It's becoming very frustrating.
    11-12-11 02:23 PM
    Is the USB cable plugged straight to your computer or a USB hub.
    11-12-11 02:33 PM
    What version of Desktop Software are you using? Try 6.1. It is less buggy than the beta Desktop Software 7.

BlackBerry - Desktop Software for PC
    11-12-11 02:40 PM
    1). do what lak611 says and run DM 6.1

2). make sure that your phone is connected via a USB port directly on the PC and not via an external hub

3). uninstall the old version of DM and include the removal of the User Profiles (or whatever it says). This will give you a clean install

If you are running Windows 7, watch the driver installation when you connect your phone like a hawk. Be on the lookout for any errors that occur during phone connection.
    11-12-11 02:45 PM
    Is the USB cable plugged straight to your computer or a USB hub.
    Straight in to my computer.
    11-12-11 03:00 PM
    Straight in to my computer.
    You may have a defective USB cable then, and I would try a different usb port on your computer as well. Like said above, windows should detect a new device as well and try and install new hardware, if that is not happening then you have some sort of communication problem between the PC and BB.

CS
    11-12-11 03:11 PM
    You may have a defective USB cable then, and I would try a different usb port on your computer as well. Like said above, windows should detect a new device as well and try and install new hardware, if that is not happening then you have some sort of communication problem between the PC and BB.

CS
    Installed new hardware, restarted computer, did updates, did everything DM still won't pick it up. I've uploaded songs via the computer with the same USB, pictures, everything, but downloading DM after trying to use it will not pick it up.
    11-12-11 03:15 PM
    What version of Windows are you running?
    11-12-11 04:02 PM
    Find and delete both Vendor.xml files.
    Good Luck !

Sent from Tapatalk
    11-13-11 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD