What is going to happen with my new BlackBerry Z10? Nobody wants to create more apps for BlackBerry because the new CEO is destroying blackberry. Nobody knows what is going to happen and that's worst for the enterprise, because no one else want to buy blackberry.
    08-14-13 11:35 AM
    I just Beta-tested a new app today...calm down....it'll be okay...but if you want to sell it , cheap, let me know.
    What is going to happen with my new BlackBerry Z10? Nobody wants to create more apps for BlackBerry because the new CEO is destroying blackberry. Nobody knows what is going to happen and that's worst for the enterprise, because no one else want to buy blackberry.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-14-13 11:41 AM
    Yet...you felt the need to open a new account to just to put this $hitty post? What's wrong op? Some ahort interest?

Reporting this bs right away.

Posted via CB10
    nico2004 and Gearheadaddy like this.
    08-14-13 11:44 AM
    You mean is BlackBerry "DEAD", right? No, not yet. As far as the future? To soon to predict when know one really knows what BlackBerry is going to do - next. Continue to use you Z10 like everyone else. There are apps available and/or can be sideloaded. As far as specific apps? Well, if they're not already available, I would not have anticipated them to be developed in the near future. People will either continue with business as usual or they will leave and get devices on other platforms. Most already use multiple platforms.
    nico2004 and Gearheadaddy like this.
    08-14-13 11:48 AM
    08-14-13 11:54 AM