lol just take it man. But as it has been stated, give the girl more attention than the berry. I'm sure she wouldn't like that too much if you are constantly on the berry.
    03-13-09 09:32 AM
    How is this a question?! I wouldn't even consider leaving the house without my phone.
    03-13-09 09:34 AM
    Could come in handy. Put it on vibrate. You get the idea.
    This response was hilarious. I say take it with you, if she really likes you she will start to understand your addiction.
    03-13-09 09:40 AM
    Take it, she'll probably have her's (ohhh he went to jared)
    03-13-09 09:42 AM
    I would take it, but put it on "Phone Only" so you aren't *too* tempted to check it all the time but if something important actually happens (like she calls to say she's running late or something) you'll know. Pay attention to your date, not the rest of the world.
    03-13-09 09:57 AM
    Don't even go on a date. Just call her after 11 after she's already eaten. Get straight to the sex.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:30 AM
    Do this... Be a freaking man and take your phone. Chances are your date will probably be vapid, anyway (as most girls are). So you might as well keep yourself entertained by logging onto CB while she sits there, consuming precious oxygen...
    03-13-09 10:42 AM
    Don't even go on a date. Just call her after 11 after she's already eaten. Get straight to the sex.

Haha...But yeah, take it if you go.
    03-13-09 10:46 AM
    Do this... Be a freaking man and take your phone. Chances are your date will probably be vapid, anyway (as most girls are). So you might as well keep yourself entertained by logging onto CB while she sits there, consuming precious oxygen...
    Someone here is wasting oxygen but I don't think it's a female.
    03-13-09 11:01 AM
    It was a joke, zazz.
    03-13-09 11:10 AM
    Oldest trick in the book... they'll know instantly what's up.
    Okay wildcountry you are correct - old trick. How about this - he puts the phone on the table and we all BBM him. If the date is going good and she laughs about it, then he knows she has a good sense of humor (of course he needs to tell her upfront). If the date is going bad, then we did him a favor. What do you think?
    03-13-09 12:08 PM
    Okay wildcountry you are correct - old trick. How about this - he puts the phone on the table and we all BBM him. If the date is going good and she laughs about it, then he knows she has a good sense of humor (of course he needs to tell her upfront). If the date is going bad, then we did him a favor. What do you think?
    haha seriously we should all get eachother on BBM and have an open conference during his date. We'll all give him pointers...
    03-13-09 01:05 PM
    Just find yourself and girl that has a bb and ya'll can bbm the whole date! and get on cb and talk to other ppl as well.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-13-09 at 01:20 PM.
    03-13-09 01:07 PM
    haha seriously we should all get eachother on BBM and have an open conference during his date. We'll all give him pointers...
    That's actually not a half bad idea... Interesting...
    03-13-09 01:08 PM
    Take it! She should know from the start that you�re addicted. That way is wont bite you in the a$$ later on.
    03-13-09 01:47 PM
    Why is this even a question. Leave the friggin phone and
    concentrate on the woman. Don't take it and silence it just
    leave it behind. Wouldn't you much rather be "addicted" to a real live
    woman than a stupid phone?

Reading this thread was like listening to a bunch of 15 year old boys.
    03-13-09 02:30 PM
    Because we're degenerates.
    03-13-09 02:39 PM

To answer your question, yes, I'd rather be addicted to a real live woman as opposed to a stupid phone. Unfortunately, the stupid phone is the only action I've had since FDR was in office. Beggars can't be choosers.
    03-13-09 02:49 PM
    Because we're degenerates.
    .:sigh:. I remember being a deginerate
    03-13-09 02:53 PM
    To answer your question, yes, I'd rather be addicted to a real live woman as opposed to a stupid phone. Unfortunately, the stupid phone is the only action I've had since FDR was in office. Beggars can't be choosers.
    You need to put a warning before posting stuff like that
    03-13-09 02:55 PM
    Haha! Noted...
    03-13-09 02:57 PM
    Well, I would take it but maybe put it on silent. I take mine on dates...because its my primary way of contact!
    03-13-09 02:58 PM
    Take it, run silent mode, and if you absolutely have to, check it in the men's room for anything urgent. Do NOT play with it during your date!
    03-13-09 03:00 PM

Not trying to single you out here... but its nice to know that you and so many others understand the concept of a joke
    03-13-09 03:37 PM
    Man, that's a hard decision :O I suppose the girl can do a few things the BB can't do

03-14-09 12:01 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD