Hi all....where do I go on my Blackberry 8320 to make my phone number known to other phones.....I want to make my number show up on phones that I call...it use to, but for some reason, it now shows up on other phones as a private number.....anybody help?
    07-19-09 06:10 PM
    In your phone screen, open: menu>options>general settings, look for "restrict my identity" and change to never. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 06:24 PM
    In your phone screen, open: menu>options>general settings, look for "restrict my identity" and change to never. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I went to options and then found general settings, but could not find "restrict my identity"....so I still have the problem....anybody else have a clue?

Oregon Duck
    07-20-09 02:00 AM
    Instead of Options, you need to go to your "call log" icon (or just press the phone button to the left of the menu button), select it, press menu, select options, general options. You'll find it there.
    07-20-09 02:12 AM
    Instead of Options, you need to go to your "call log" icon (or just press the phone button to the left of the menu button), select it, press menu, select options, general options. You'll find it there.
    Oasis....thanks for your help....I really appreciate it...problem solved.
    07-20-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD