I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but my situation is that I just received a 8320 Curve as a gift (couple days ago). But it seems as though the housing isn't as tightly held together as my friend's Curve, which is really stiff. Therefore I get a kind of creak whenever I press/hold the blackberry. This is not the door cover but the front encasement. It doesn't affect performance but it irks me to receive a new phone and it to be in this condition?

Do I go to an AT&T store and try to exchange it?

I tried visiting the blackberry website to find some sort of customer support, but it seems as if they redirect you to your service provider.

What are my options?
    08-17-09 06:58 PM
    i'd personally take it to an AT&t store and let them see what they could do since it's brand new.
    08-17-09 07:14 PM
    no offence, you might want to talk to your freind and make sure it is new.
    08-17-09 07:58 PM
    It was a gift from my uncle. It was an unopened box with those stickers and everything on em.
    08-17-09 08:30 PM
    get a screwdriving T-? and try to tighten it
    08-17-09 10:21 PM
    Oh you can do that? I'll try.
    08-18-09 12:01 AM
    Nooooooo - don't tighten the top screws if there is white tape over the opening. It will void your warranty! They'll know you tried to take it apart even though you were really trying to tighten it.

Just take it back to AT&T and have them look at it first. My suggestion.
    08-18-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD