Hey Everyone,

I'm a huge BB fan and what I've learned about showing my BB to people is that they have no idea about how functional and easy to use the new OS7 BB's are.
    So, just for fun, I decided to make a ten video series on neat little BB capabilities that people I've met had no idea BlackBerry could do.

This first video is on sending you location to someone
    the next video will be on voice commands.

Hope you find this one entertaining and informative.

Regards,
    Guerllamo7
    00stryder likes this.
    12-14-11 10:47 AM
    Thanks for this post. Keep them coming.

BTW, there is one more really cool thing you can do after receiving the map location......you can add it to BB traffic and then get turn by turn voice navigation to that spot on the map!!!! Wow!!!!
    12-14-11 12:43 PM
    Hey donnyphone,
    You must be a member of the BETA group. I did not mention that because BB Traffic with voice navigation has not come out of BETA yet. However, it should shortly and it is pretty awesome.
    One thing I like about it is that it does not (or at least it has not yet) killed my battery like a previous platform I had. I can use BB Traffic and just keep going.

If you think of some ideas you would like me to work on for video let me know. I'm always looking for good stuff.
    I think I'll be posting stuff on the following so far: voice commands (Vlingo/DriveSafe.ly), Shortcuts, the awesomeness of one-handed-operation (especially in the cold), security, BBM Music, sharing stuff with anyone on any platform (dropbox) and a few other things.

Thanks for the feedback.
    12-14-11 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD