Ok so one day my blackberry just doesnt turn on , so i leave it on charge and it just sits on the rebooting screen , no jvm error or anything.
    if i take the battery out it goes black then the red light comes on and it goes straight back into rebooting.
    So then i read few threads try to un nuke my blackberry do it all i wipe it i use JL_cmder blackberry master control program crackmem, and then when i go to reload the os on the app loader it fails everytime at reconnecting the jvm even though ive wiped it deleted everything ! please please please help me
    03-13-11 01:37 PM
    You do not say which BlackBery phone you have. However if this is a late model that at least runs OS5 or better then please start the reboot process and hold down the Escape key during the boot process.

This should result in the phone booting to Safe Mode - just the BlackBerry OS, no apps.

If this works, please now use Desktop Manager to sort the problem out.

If this does not work, then take the phone in for repair.
    nileee likes this.
    03-13-11 01:45 PM
    I have a blackberry Curve 8520, which button is the escape key ?
    03-13-11 01:58 PM
    I have a blackberry Curve 8520, which button is the escape key ?
    It is the one with the back arrow on it. It is the big button to the right of the trsckpad and to the left of the red hangup button.
    nileee likes this.
    03-13-11 02:01 PM
    thanks i did that but i dont think anything happened the screen just went black and went into the reboot cycle, it keeps doing it ! is there anyother ways i can fix my phone
    03-13-11 02:03 PM
    It is the one with the back arrow on it. It is the big button to the right of the trsckpad and to the left of the red hangup button.
    About the only thing you can do now its to do like I said initially and to take it in for repair.
    03-13-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD