Hey people,
    So I'm a college student who's recently developed an obsession with his Crackberry. I'm thinking about beginning to use it to take notes in class and have them automatically Sugarsync'd to my laptop. Point being, to do all of this, it might be convenient to have a keyboard just for ease of typing.

Anyway...
    Has anyone used a bluetooth keyboard with their Blackberry that they think is stellar, cheap, and easy to move around a lot? I have an 8520; does the model even matter much for such things?

Thanks in advance.
    04-27-10 06:07 PM
    Since the 8310 I have used the iGo Stowaway keyboard and find it indispensable.

A lot of the emails I write are rather long and it makes short work of them. Works
    very well for note taking at seminars and in-services as well as long IM / BBM
    conversations.

There are times when the small keyboard is impractical / annoying and the BT
    keyboard solves that issue quite well.

The cost I don't find prohibitive as it does what it is advertised to do and does
    it very well. Navigation is about as simple as it is on a normal full sized keyboard.
    04-27-10 06:30 PM
    According to some reviews on Amazon.com, it's not compatible with 4.5 and higher. I'm rocking 4.6 on the Curve 8520, so I don't think it'll work out...
    Nonetheless, thanks for the reply.
    04-27-10 07:05 PM
    Check out the CB store. I believe there are keyboards there for sale.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD