I find it funny how there are hardly any commercials for Blackberry devices. Yet when I go to YouTube, I am greeted by a plethora of them. A lot of them are really good. They are not all corporate and business suit like. They include small business, friends socializing, party people, musicians etc. The ones from Malaysia and India are pretty cool. They put more effort into showing you why Blackberry is a great device and how it can help everyday people socialize as well as produce in their daily lives. Apple just shows you the device, a hand swiping apps and a voice saying If you dont have an iPhone, then you dont have an iPhone. It comes off sounding pretty snooty. It would be nice to see some of the YouTube commercials on TV. It might inform the masses a bit more on the diversity of Blackberry.
    09-09-11 07:15 AM
    Yes I 100% agree with you. I would LOVE to see those commercials on TV. Cmon RIM I hope you are reading this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 12:51 PM
    I was thinking the same think about a week ago. I have not seen not one commercial for any US carrier of the new BB phone. I see lots of driods & iPhone but No love for Blackberry.
    09-09-11 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD