Hey guys !! I just read an article saying blackberry is on there way back in North America taking the 3rd place again. So happy to hear that !! I guess buying the Z10 and Q10 helped .Let's hope for the best with the Z30...I really hope they don't screw up the release and do a better job at the marketing department...and please blackberry make it available everywhere at the same time.
    What do you guys think ??
    Source : http://www.blackberryos.com/content/...-america-6563/

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 04:07 PM
    I think I hope your right and that the source of your link is right.

I just tried using my husband's iphone to log into our bank account. I would shoot myself if that was my phone. I cannot use a touch screen keyboard! Took me 15 min to finally get logged in.

I NEED my Q10!
    09-07-13 04:11 PM
    Hey guys !! I just read an article saying blackberry is on there way back in North America taking the 3rd place again. So happy to hear that !! I guess buying the Z10 and Q10 helped .Let's hope for the best with the Z30...I really hope they don't screw up the release and do a better job at the marketing department...and please blackberry make it available everywhere at the same time.
    What do you guys think ??
    Source : BlackBerryOS.com - Is There A BlackBerry Resurgence In North America

Posted via CB10
    Hi there! Welcome to CB!!!

Thank you for posting the article. Unfortunately StatCounter has been shown to have many errors in the way they gather their statistics. Might not want to place too much credence in their stats.
    campbecw likes this.
    09-07-13 04:12 PM
    Hi there! Welcome to CB!!!

Thank you for posting the article. Unfortunately StatCounter has been shown to have many errors in the way they gather their statistics. Might not want to place too much any credence in their stats.
    Fixed that for you
    09-07-13 04:23 PM
    Statcounter threads on CB is starting to seem like a coordinated spam attack.
    Eric Ton and mikeo007 like this.
    09-07-13 04:26 PM
    09-07-13 04:39 PM