Hey there, I have some complains I would like to share with you guys..
    I don't know many will agree with me and how many will bit*h about it, but here it goes any way..

So, every time I go to App World online page I have to enter my credentials every single time even if I am on my home computer.. I believe somewhere in between 10-15 minutes the session times-out so I have to log-in again..

If you are looking through apps and you clicked the "Show more apps button" couple of times and finally you stumble upon an app that you want to check out. Once you click on the app whatever you do from that point on the webpage does not take you back from where you left off.. You have to start all over again..

How many of you feel that at least we should have the option to choose on which computers should the website remember the password and keep us logged in..

Also, I hate starting all over every time after clicking on an app to go through each segment and each category ..

If you guys agree with me, do we have an option to approach BB and request them update their online page?
    04-01-13 09:28 PM
    I've had App World since it was first launched, and have been to the web page from my computer maybe three times total.

I'd bet that most BlackBerry users go onto BlackBerry World on their...BlackBerrys...

But I see what you mean. I remember being in Beta Zone, I'd always get kicked back out after 15 minutes of inactivity. And have to navigate to wherever I was again. Using BlackBerry World on your phone would probably make you happier..
    04-01-13 09:34 PM
    I understand that not everyone uses the web page, but there are a large number of users who actually go to the website including myself.

The reason why Blackberry has an online page for it actually is a proof that there are users who use it.. If no one used it they would have shut it down long ago..

I won't be able to make a point if I don't compare BlackBerry to its competitors..
    If anyone has ever used iPhone or Android, I don't know about WP, will know how easy it is to maneuver around on their online pages..
    BlackBerry has to at least make small changes to their online site.. I am not a coder but I doubt it will take a big effort to make their online page more user friendly..
    04-01-13 09:54 PM