Hey everyone so I finally got my blackberry classic which is more then amazing!!! Anyway I was curious as to what cases people have been getting for the classic and what the pros and cons are about each one. I haven't been able to pick out a case yet but I do want one or at least something. And if anyone has gotten the screen protector for the classic, I know they have a glass one for it but I'm curious how it is.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-15 10:45 PM
    For my Classic I ordered a leather back shell case from Tetded.com and it looks and feels great. What I like about it is that it has the look and feel of the Bold 9000 backing and that it added almost no extra weight (maybe a very little) but added greatly to its look.
    I'm also getting a OEM swivel holster and pocket pouch to have as well.
    Blackberry classic cases-img_0048.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Grafic111 and BerryRipe like this.
    05-02-15 11:18 PM
    Seidio holster. I don't like the feel of a case (although they offer that too) and it works best for me. CB has deals on holsters/cases all the time, so last time they had a deal on my favorite one I bought 3. I've been using them for 10 years and wouldn't use any others.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 12:56 AM
    Man I love that leather back! My first! BlackBerry was a bold 9000 and I loved everything about it. But iv been on the fence about the hip holster. A lot of times I want it other times I think I don't. But looking into the leather back!

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    05-03-15 01:52 AM
    Got myself this Nilkin Super frosted hard back cover case for the classic. It's cool and very smart. Looks very sexy. Protection wise I would says it's fine. I did have my classic fall a couple of times but it was just fine.

Here's a link of Amazon India through which I bought it.

http://www.amazon.in/Nillkin-Super-F...drocentr0aa-21

Now with regards to the screen protector I have had a really bad experience. I had 3 bought online (normal ones) at a deal and all of them came off within a week. So I used them all up in about 1 month or so. I also tried the glass one but it had issue with the gel and it won't stick properly on to the phone. Now I don't have any screen protector since the last month or so and the Gorilla Glass 3 works just fine. Touchwood!

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    OTCHRussell likes this.
    05-03-15 03:38 AM
    I also have the Tetded back shell but haven't used it that much because I find it very slippery although it is good quality and looks very nice .
    donemt likes this.
    05-03-15 06:48 AM
    Just picked up the Body Glove for my Classic in black. Doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone and extremely durable. No problems rocking this case.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 07:11 PM
    I just received from shop Crackberry the Seidio surface case and holster. Works great as you get a 2 piece case that slips on the phone and you can get multiple colors. Have Ghost Armor for the screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 02:14 AM
    Just picked up the Body Glove for my Classic in black. Doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone and extremely durable. No problems rocking this case.

Posted via CB10
    Can I ask if you are still happy with the case? Does it have a decent enough lip so as to protect the screen?
    09-16-15 10:40 AM
    Sorry for the tardy reply. Yes, I am still loving the case. It has plenty of lip on it so that when you place the face of the phone on a hard surface the glass is not compromised. I haven't experienced any issues thus far!
    10-08-15 02:09 AM
    Sorry for the tardy reply. Yes, I am still loving the case. It has plenty of lip on it so that when you place the face of the phone on a hard surface the glass is not compromised. I haven't experienced any issues thus far!
    Thanks! Glad to hear it!

Posted via CB10
    BarefootBerry likes this.
    10-11-15 07:06 PM
    Thanks! Glad to hear it!

Posted via CB10
    My pleasure!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 11:25 PM