I am a channel owner with several subscribers, thousands to be precise and for some reason, as decent as my channel is I still get subscribers reporting certain post of mine. I don't know if it was accidental or not but that's not my issue as I can't know who actually reported my channel but to get the BBM channels team to not review it to see if it needs to be deleted or not and just deleting my post is ridiculous. If you can't review it why allow for reporting post. It's dumb to me.
    12-14-13 10:07 AM
    No different on most other social networks. Try to avoid posting material that can reasonably be assumed to be objectionable to a large number of people.
    12-14-13 10:34 AM
    I am a channel owner with several subscribers, thousands to be precise and for some reason, as decent as my channel is I still get subscribers reporting certain post of mine. I don't know if it was accidental or not but that's not my issue as I can't know who actually reported my channel but to get the BBM channels team to not review it to see if it needs to be deleted or not and just deleting my post is ridiculous. If you can't review it why allow for reporting post. It's dumb to me.
    I haven't got a channel and I'm not using it so I don't know how admin works.....you can't see the reported posts?
    12-14-13 10:36 AM
    Do you know which post of yours got reported? I subscribe 12 channels, none of them are got anything remotely "reportable". Would like to know what kind of stuff fall into that category. Thx.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:02 AM
    Pretty sure you can just delete the report your self, it only gets report to you I believe not to anyone else

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:19 AM
    I haven't got a channel and I'm not using it so I don't know how admin works.....you can't see the reported posts?
    You can
    12-14-13 07:38 PM
    Thanks to those users who shared that we had mistakenly disabled content from legitimate channels like ?Wallpaper Swap? C00106B93 .

We?re fine-tuning our moderation process to ensure posts and comments follow our community standards. Here?s how you can help:
    - Please report users posting inappropriate content or spamming comments
    - Channel owners: please block abusive users from your channel

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    12-14-13 08:25 PM