Steve Jobs would agree, and yet Apple still made one...
    "While Apple's late co-founder, Steve Jobs, was famously dismissive of 7-inch tablets, calling them terrible and dead-on-arrival, | iMore.com[/url]
    UGH. More erroneous info...I"ve debunked this before. It's funny how people blissfully spout silly myths and lies, not caring if they are false, nor apparently caring what doing so will do to their reputation (admittedly an anonymous online one).

Jobs, SAID "......reasons why we think the CURRENT CROP OF 7 inch tablets are GOING TO BE DOA". He was absolutely CORRECT. In the meantime, despite downplaying them in public (no doubt trying to keep Apple plans secret), we know that Jobs and co. were already interested and working on a smaller model.
    05-30-13 03:33 AM
    Let me also note that logic - which is a little tweeting bird in a meadow - cries everytime CB starts spouting the two related:
    1.all companies can fail!
    2.things change!

I have to give JRA credit in this thread...he unintentionally debunked the argument in his post when he added "all men can be assasinated"! LOL EXACTLY. Welcome to meaningless truism central!

When we must resort to saying such things, we play the fools. Absurdly broad statements (which is of course what makes them true), have no predictive validity, no applicable insight, and no.....value. One might as well simply make random statements about companies and defend them with the two axioms above....or perhaps folk phrases: what goes up must come down! Be careful what you wish for! When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack! You can't win them all!
    notfanboy likes this.
    05-30-13 03:53 AM
    Haha, love the Mystery Men reference.
    05-30-13 05:19 AM
103 ... 345