Hi! I know that there's a lot of modes you can put your blackberry camera's in, such as night, sports, landscape, etc... However, no modes for Video. I'm tired of using flash. Are they ever going to put video camera options or modes on BB devices?

Thank You .
    02-25-12 12:04 PM
    Hi! I know that there's a lot of modes you can put your blackberry camera's in, such as night, sports, landscape, etc... However, no modes for Video. I'm tired of using flash. Are they ever going to put video camera options or modes on BB devices?

Thank You .
    Open Video Camera, press Menu, select Options, select desired Scene Mode
    02-25-12 12:50 PM
    Yeah, I tried these but they are not really clear in the dark. When I try to take a picture in a room with low lightning, I just switch to Night Mode and it's clear. But, these modes are not clear enough for a low light room. Any other options? Any apps?
    02-25-12 12:57 PM
    Yeah, I tried these but they are not really clear in the dark. When I try to take a picture in a room with low lightning, I just switch to Night Mode and it's clear. But, these modes are not clear enough for a low light room. Any other options? Any apps?
    I don't know of any videocamera that has a night mode except infrared ones, that's what the light is for.

have you never noticed how a camera slows down in night mode? How are you expecting to shoot video like that?
    02-25-12 01:04 PM
    true i guess.
    02-25-12 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD