Hello. I have BB that that syncs with my Outlook (enterprise). I understand how to make entries into the calender but just wondering if anything can be done about making the entries (days) colored, etc. to see when I have something for that day? Right now I just click on the "all day" button and it bolds the whole day. However, if I have a 9:00 a.m. appointment, it puts up a very tiny hash mark and the day is not bold. It's very hard to see.

Is there any other options other than making every entry "all day" so I can see the day better? I thought color coding would work, but I cannot find an option to change color.

Any suggestions (other than alarms and "all day") would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, jed
    07-18-10 10:25 AM
    I'm guessing you're in the week view. What you can do is shorten the hours in your calendar by. hitting the blackberry button >options >general options and changing the formatting of the start of day end of day. You can also create the meeting for say an hour instead of 15 minutes which will extend the appointment down. The only way I know of changing the colors is by using multiple calendars which can get very tricky when you're syncing with outlook. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 11:22 AM
    Colors are not an option in the native BB calendar, unless you use multiple emails. Like stated above, that gets a bit tricky. Calendar Pro gives you color options as you can establish categories and then set colors for each. It is not a free program, but you can get the cost reduced if you log in to their forums. I haven't used Pocket Informant, but you may get color from that app also. I thought I saw something about it being reduced in cost for today. Good luck.
    07-18-10 12:19 PM
    Thanks guys.
    07-18-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD