I took a picture of someone's phone yesterday and I guess my KEYone knows it's another phone and it superimposed a BlackBerry KEYone logo in the bottom left hand corner of it. To test this I took a picture of another phone and I couldn't reproduce it. Has anyone experienced this or know the reason why?

I attached the picture (cropped) the logo was put in automaticly
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry is branding my pictures-229471.jpg  
    09-25-19 12:23 AM
    I took a picture of someone's phone yesterday and I guess my KEYone knows it's another phone and it superimposed a BlackBerry KEYone logo in the bottom left hand corner of it. To test this I took a picture of another phone and I couldn't reproduce it. Has anyone experienced this or know the reason why?

Camera - Cog - WaterMark ON
    09-25-19 01:08 AM
    I'm not seeing the watermark item in the camera settings. either way, it's not something I turned on, nor is it something I turned off. it just appeared when I took the picture and hasn't come back
    09-25-19 01:34 AM
    camera app is weird/stupid on this phone. heck sometimes my pictures get put behind the Locker for no apparent reason. once I reboot they are back to normal. No rhyme or reason.
    09-25-19 05:39 AM
    It has nothing to do with taking a photo of another phone. It is a random thing. Others have experienced it as well. See

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...hotos-1154139/

09-26-19 09:35 AM
    It has nothing to do with taking a photo of another phone. It is a random thing. Others have experienced it as well. See

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...hotos-1154139/
    This happened with photos I took with the KEYone on to occasions and for 2 photos each time. I reported it in the thread mentioned above. On the KEY2 it is a feature that can be turned on or off in camera settings, but not in the KEYone camera settings. After it happened I wondered if it would be added with an update.
    10-02-19 02:42 AM