How can I download the Blackberry camera app?

When I purchased the phone off eBay, I recieved it only to find out the camera was actually missing on the device. I bought a camera replacement and installed it, but I can't see if it works because my BB doesn't have the BB Camera app installed. Help!
    06-15-11 03:28 PM
    How can I download the Blackberry camera app?

When I purchased the phone off eBay, I recieved it only to find out the camera was actually missing on the device. I bought a camera replacement and installed it, but I can't see if it works because my BB doesn't have the BB Camera app installed. Help!
    You have to reload the complete OS, but I have a suspicion that you'll have to remove it policies first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 03:33 PM
    ^Yah, there are two Bold versions, one with a camera and one without one. So the device isn't meant to run a camera app. So I asumme that you need to load the OS with the camera app on it. Maybe try the newest VZW OS6 leak, and just make sure the camera app is listed as one of the core apps.
    06-15-11 04:06 PM
    It's a Bold 9000 for AT&T.
    I've looked up what 9000's without cameras look like and they didn't look the way mine did. There was still a spot for the camera and flash, but the shutter thingy and plastic over the camera was pulled out.

it looked just like this:

BUT without the camera. It was just a hole.
    06-15-11 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD