So i have a predicament. The other phone manufacturer (the kind of fruit) does not allow one to export contacts to a sim card. I'm hoping to do this on my old blackberry by way of uploading a vcf or csv contacts file through blackberry desktop softwdare to then ultimately export the contacts I added to my blackberry to its sim card. The problem is I cannot even get blackberry desktop software to recognize this blackberry whatsoever. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, I tried pulling the battery out of device and connecting the device without the battery to my macbook to get the phone to connect to bds, to no avail...

any ideas what's going wrong in my situation? or does someone know of an alternative way I could add the contacts file to my blackberry so I can export the new contacts to its sim card??? thanks in advance!
    09-15-16 04:40 PM
    Does your Mac detect the BB properly when it's in mass storage mode? Maybe there's a connectivity issue somewhere.

I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of Mac OS, but can you sync your other phone with iTunes to transfer contacts to the Mac, then export to file?
    http://osxdaily.com/2015/07/14/expor...acts-mac-os-x/
    Last edited by Exoskell256; 09-15-16 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Potential method?
    09-15-16 10:46 PM