1. Bold-ly's Avatar
    Hello guys am looking for some help and your opinion.
    In 1 month I will be going back to the US and am planning to buy a Bold 9900, should I buy it then or wait until 2013 and buy the BB10 ? Keeping in mind that the primary reason am buying it is for BBM/Twitter/Facebook to talk with friends and such not for business..
    Tell me what you would do.. Thank you
    08-03-12 06:05 AM
  2. cycomyk's Avatar
    buy both, done.

    ___________________________________
    Blackberry 9900
    Blackberry 64G Playbook
    "Carpe Diem"
    08-03-12 07:23 AM
  3. Alex_Hong's Avatar
    Hello guys am looking for some help and your opinion.
    In 1 month I will be going back to the US and am planning to buy a Bold 9900, should I buy it then or wait until 2013 and buy the BB10 ? Keeping in mind that the primary reason am buying it is for BBM/Twitter/Facebook to talk with friends and such not for business..
    Tell me what you would do.. Thank you
    IF, you really want a BB now, then sure, go for it if cost is not an issue. But i wouldn't recommend getting one on contract. Then when BB10 is out, get that as well.

    If you can wait, why not wait for BB10? Its your dough, your choice.
    08-03-12 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD