My bb bold 9700, as of for the past day, won't send texts, and very rarely receives them. Im not too sure about calling because i havent tried calling yet. However, it only does this at home, when i go somewhere else it works just fine. Also my internet and email work just fine on it. I have tried the battery pull numerous times, and after i do it it works long enough for me to send one text. It may be the wifi at the house, because its only been doing this for a day and usually it works perfectly fine at home just up until yesterday, and it has been pretty crappy outside recently. Some help and advice would be appreciated.
    03-28-11 11:03 AM
    If you have a bad signal in your house or there are tower issues where you live, that would be the explanation. You said your data works fine, but not SMS. However, you mentioned you are using Wi-Fi at home. The data will work, since that is using Wi-Fi, but SMS uses the mobile network, not Wi-Fi.

SMS failure to send/receive is almost always due to carrier signal issues.

Have you called your carrier?
    03-28-11 11:28 AM
    Not yet. I took the battery out of it and put it back in and now it works fine. So its carrier signal issues huh? How does that work?
    03-28-11 02:30 PM
    03-28-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD