Hello all!

I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right forum here. I didn't know where else to put this. Hoping if this shouldn't be here a moderator will assist

I created a new site. It's a Blackberry Blog Aggregator.

BlackberryBloggers

The purpose is to get all the latest entries from all the blackberry niche blogs out on the "interwebs" (geeze, I hate that word..remind me to never say that again).

It's supposed to be a one stop shop for all blackberry entries posted on the web. It's programmed to go out and grab the latest entries every 30mins.

One of the cool things is that you can register with the site and have blog links sent to you based on keywords you set in your alerts section. So if you're looking for anything Storm related, you just type in storm and all blog entries related to storm will be delivered to your inbox. Pretty sweet

I've taken the liberty to add a few feeds from some of the bigger blackberry blogging sites out there (like this site). But, it needs more feeds. That's where you, the faithful Blackberry community come in.

If you have a blackberry blog or know someone who has a blackberry blog, let them know about this site. It's almost guaranteed to generate traffic.

Have fun and let me know what you think about the site.

thanks!
    01-02-09 02:24 AM
    Good stuff... looks nice
    01-02-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD