Well it finally happened yesterday
    I was at work and b*tchin at a couple of my workers about something they did and i went to slip my phone into the top pocket of my smock and i missed and my phone totally did a belly flop right onto the ground. My friends eyes got big and their jaws kinda dropped, but i kept on b*tchin until i made my point and picked up my curve and put the battery back in, but that was it!
    It was toasted, the screen broke!
    So i went all night w/o my baby and went to bed (it was too late already to go to the tmo store) and when i woke up this afternoon i went down to the tmo store. Now i was fully expecting to pay about $300 for a new curve and was bummed out because i broke my phone when the bold comes out next month(hopefully), but i asked the girl and she said the phone was under warranty and made the call, they did make me do some running around and i had to go to a different store to pick up a loaner phone but long story short i only had to pay for the shipping and they are sending me a refurb (i complained that i wanted a NEW phone but hey as long as it lasts until the bold comes out, then who cares!) for just the $15 cost of 3 day shipping.
    so, in case your wondering, they gave me a crappy nokia phone to use until i get my curve in the mail
    3 DAYS - NO BB!! I've been going crazy since last night already
    i think i will go to the rehab forum lol, maybe they have some prozac or valium to calm me down
    T-Mobile Kicks @$$!
    as a side note, i had just bought a SPE flip top case(cb store) for my phone to minimize the drops the day before! and i was awakened yesterday to my phone ringing like crazy, so i answered and it was my homeboy who has a phone on my account and they sent him a new SK slide thru insurance but they mispelled his address so they wouldnt deliver the phone and he went to dhl to pick it up in person and they wouldnt release it to him because he isnt me (even though his name is on the account!) so he had to come back here and pick me up so we could get his replacement phone...not really relevant, just ironic that 3 hours later i broke my phone
    06-11-08 06:50 PM
    Bummer -- I don't know what I'd do if I had to go a whole day (let alone 3) without my BB!
    06-11-08 06:53 PM
    Wow, I can't go 1 hour without Oswald. How do you live?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 07:52 PM
    lol i would have laughed. but sad for your berry though
    06-11-08 07:57 PM
    My loaner phone when my BB went down was a nokia too ! I HATED it lol..... I was getting the shakes without my BB! Sorry to hear about your phone, but great thing it was insured! Tmo does rock most the time.
    06-11-08 08:09 PM
    i dont have insurance, it was just the warranty from blackberry
    and im goin nuts!
    i swear i heard it buzzing last night when i got home from work and i was checking cb
    and this afternoon when i woke up i reached out for my bb that wasnt there
    only 3 more days...
    06-11-08 08:16 PM
    Maybe ya shouldn't have been bitchen at your employees......Kharmas a ***** aint it!!!

06-11-08 08:23 PM
    damn paul do you feel like your back in asia with no data? lol but now you cant even pull it out of the holster to clear up the "fix" lol poor guy

Maybe ya shouldn't have been bitchen at your employees......Kharmas a ***** aint it!!!

everyone needs to get b*tched at once in a while, thats what you gotta do as the boss, nothing to do with karma just business
    06-11-08 08:46 PM
    so does anyone think its strange that im wearing a dead bb on my hip?
    kind of just carrying him around like weekend at bernies
    gd i hate this stupid flippin nokia, its almost enough to make me go buy a brand new phone right now
    wheres craigslist, i'll find me a berry
    ugh
    jeff - at least when i was in asia i could pull it out and play with it (my berry that is!)
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 06-12-08 at 02:24 PM. Reason: clarification
    06-12-08 02:23 PM
    What exactly does the insurance cover? I dropped mine and it got a couple small scratches on it. I have insurance on it, could I get a new one?
    06-12-08 02:40 PM
    i got mine replaced under the original factory warranty after 7 months
    insurance you can use for whatever but only 2 times a year usually, really that depends on the insurance
    06-12-08 02:45 PM
    anyone who gets a loan of a phone and it is not a BB should be temporarily banned from this forum.

mods - what can we do about this

hee hee
    06-12-08 03:53 PM
    anyone who gets a loan of a phone and it is not a BB should be temporarily banned from this forum.

hee hee

LMAO!!! They should be suspended for BB Abuse!!!
    06-12-08 04:00 PM
    Wow, I can't go 1 hour without Oswald. How do you live?

Hehe... Oswald...
    06-12-08 04:02 PM

wow thats harsh, i mean im going thru enough already and i am wearing the dead carcass on my hip so i still have a bb
    i just cant see the screen on it

hey and did you know that you can check email on a pc?
    really i had no idea that was an option LMAO
    06-12-08 04:23 PM
    heres a pic of my shelf where i put my wallet and keys when i come home...see the little nokia next to my dead berry?
    06-12-08 04:55 PM
    ban him now -
    06-13-08 10:05 AM
    This pic is sooooooooo sad!

Sorry for your loss ...
    06-13-08 11:03 AM
    Ok after reading this I think I'm going to buy a backup BB. Three days is far toooo long! Sorry to hear about your BB but its good T-Mobile hooked you up.

06-13-08 11:18 AM
    My phone is never farther than arms length! Don't know how you're making it - especially with a Nokia????
    06-13-08 12:41 PM
    its rough people
    my buddy keeps texting...
    gd nokia
    only one more day (i hope it comes on saturday like it should)
    and i keep almost buyin one off of craigslist just to get a hit
    06-13-08 12:53 PM
    He sounds like me the day my account was messed up and I couldn't use my phone, it would only call T-Mobile! I was jittery also......withdrawl stinks!
    06-13-08 12:54 PM
    Glad to hear your phone was under warranty

06-13-08 12:57 PM
    Well, I would say at least you are not completely without a phone but... Having a Nokia is pretty much like being without a phone anyways.
    06-13-08 12:58 PM
    That's right! You're not one of "us" right now, you're an OUTSIDER!!

You must leave at once!
    06-13-08 01:07 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD