Its been a few hrs since the live keynote and I have had time to process things, read articles from various media outlets, forums and etc.

During the keynote, my excite was so bloody high. RIM definitely has done a great job with QNX and its transformation to Blackberry 10.

The Dev Alpha looks great, but for those who have been paying attention/not been under a rock/in a coma or simply have the ability to read the english language, we all knew that it isn't final hardware, nor was it a phone.

It completely baffles me how many times I see people post in the forums and other websites how many clearly doesn't get this.

I live in the Caribbean and the internet and websites like CB has been my source of getting info. Over the last year I really got into it more and more. After bookmarking CB, I also paid regular visits to TechnoBuffalo, BGR, Engadget and a few others.

Last week I stopped following BGR on twitter as the guy is a complete , and also deleted the bookmark.

It seems as though, no matter what Blackberry does, the media will never be happy or satisfied. I am sure if it was Apple who did this exact presentation, a lot of these same idiots would be flooding the web waves with their joy.

I am realizing more and more that their hatred is based out of jealousy. People said BB's UI was stale, and I am gonna be honest, there is truth, not much as change in terms of looks, but still a great software, great devices and hardware.

As much as I personally would like BB10 now, I realize that the company isn't in a position to put out a product that isn't complete. There is so much negative in the media presently, imagine if they released BB10 and it doesn't work well?

I prefer to wait until they release and have something great than something sub-par.

At this point, I believe that was an awesome keynote and intro into bb10. I can already see Apple and Google ripping off the technology for their own.

I wish RIM and Blackberry all the best. I only wished people would take things in context and be satisfied.

Ps. I would recommend note visiting BGR anymore. Less people read that idiots blogs, less hits, less ads, sometime soon, it shuts the down.

Really, should have taken a hit of the site contents by its name, boy geni- reports,can only expect the professional journalism of a boy.

Peace out and Let's Rock and Roll this!

AJ
    05-01-12 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD