When I use voice command to make an appointment in the calendar it doesn't save the right time. It registers all the right info including the time but when I open the calendar app the time is way off. Any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    boysontheblock likes this.
    01-15-15 08:00 PM
    So no one has this issue. Has any tried making an appointment with blackberry assistant and then opening calendar app and checking if the time of event is different????
    I have a passport running 10.3

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:30 AM
    I use the assistant often to make appointments but they always have the right time so I'm no help to you.

There are threads on CB though that deal with the calendar changing times and I think it was a setting that caused the problem. I'm sure a search will help you.

Good luck!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    01-16-15 11:36 AM
    Thanks. But the entire calendar on my passport is an epic fail. I hope it is fixed in the next update because it is very frustrating. Since BlackBerry suppose to excel at productivity this is disappointing. Please fix BlackBerry because this is a deal breaker

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 12:24 PM
    Thanks. But the entire calendar on my passport is an epic fail. I hope it is fixed in the next update because it is very frustrating. Since BlackBerry suppose to excel at productivity this is disappointing. Please fix BlackBerry because this is a deal breaker

Posted via CB10
    Might it be something as regards your PERSONAL settings considering MOST users aren't reporting the Calendar as an "epic fail."

I hope you do know that the world is much bigger than our personal space.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:33 PM
    What is your default calendar on your phone? Is it the local calendar or something else, like a google or exchange calendar?

The last time I did an autoloader and re-added all my accounts, I ended up with my yahoo calendar (which I never use) as the default for new meetings.

Maybe something is on a different time zone.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:47 PM