09-25-11 08:32 AM
46 12
tools
    If it could do 4 channels at once and let choose the audio feed I would pay 9.99
    12-01-09 11:45 PM
    most are iPod tools...there are some apps in the same field topic and all the features could be put together in one single APP so i just put them in a single line:

V-Cockpit GPS + LogTen Pro - Mobile + CoPilot - Flight Planning
    Flight Update Pro + FlightTrack Pro + Flight Tracker Pro + Connected to Tripit
    Universal Convertion tool + HP 50g Graphing Calculator software
    CardBank
    GasCubby
    Grill Guide + 5800+ Drink and Cocktail Recipes

Enjoy!!
    12-23-09 07:36 PM
    Was thinking an app that ties in with gov't monitoring systems to alert you of earthquake/tsunami's in your area. I live in a town that was devastated be a tsunami in 1964. We have speakers in the town, but you can't always hear the 'tests'. Thought it might make a good app.
    01-15-10 11:28 AM
    I would like to see something about weight watchers, an actual app, not just the mobile site.
    01-15-10 12:00 PM
    I'd love a severe weather app, apart from a daily weather app. Features I'd like to see:

Scrolling weather advisories

Maps showing watch boxes, counties w/ current severe weather warnings, thunderstorm severity forecast, precipitation forecast, etc

Detailed animated radar w/ projected storm path, including estimated times of arrival for the cities in the storm path. Also including lightning strike frequency & hail & wind reports.

The ability to stream NOAA radio for the watch/warning area

The ability to view various web cameras from a warned area

This would be friggin' sweet. I live in the heart of Tornado Alley & we are also blizzard prone in the winter. I would gladly pay $20-$30 for an app w/ these features.
    01-15-10 12:14 PM
    An app that makes the screen flash alternating two colors such as white to red for walking at night

and blue and red for when your riding in the back seat of your friends car to make him think he's getting pulled over
    10-07-10 01:39 PM
    An Exotic wagering calculator (like this one) Wagering Calculator - NTRA That is the only thing I keep my Palm TX around for.
    10-07-10 03:14 PM
    I could use a Good Ephemeris, High & Low Tide Calculators, Trainable Voice Command System (trained by saying and then doing so it know what I mean)
    10-07-10 03:47 PM
    Id like a:
    -RedBox app
    -Tpain auto tunes app

i prolly have more in mind, but those 2 stick out haha
    10-07-10 03:59 PM
    A guitar tuner that doesn't suck. The iPhone has the Peterson iStroboSoft and t.c. electronics PolyTune. If you can make one even 10% as good as either of these, you will have the best tuner app on the BlackBerry (which doesn't mean you shouldn't aim a little higher).
    10-07-10 08:17 PM
    We are a BlackBerry Application Development Team looking for app ideas. Do you have any ideas? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
    How about an app for redbox for bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 01:18 PM
    We are a BlackBerry Application Development Team looking for app ideas. Do you have any ideas? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
    As a small business I have list of apps I'd like but that do not already exist but could add real value to BBs used by one man bands or small businesses. Would be very happy to discuss offline if you are interested in understanding more.

David
    12-31-10 08:22 AM

Thanks!
    We know about the flashlight idea. But some woman need a Panic Button. One that will let others know someone is trying to steal her Blackberry or she is in need of help when walking alone. Most neighborhoods in Chicago near the Subways are praying on woman with playbooks, and phones. Design a button that they can push for immediate help.
    05-01-11 01:53 AM
    How about an app that automatically turns your signal to 2G when you're connected to wifi to save battery life, and back to 3G when you disconnect from wifi.

05-01-11 02:36 AM
    I have wanted an app for months that would turn the screen brightness down at say 10 at 10pm then turn it back up to 50 at around 7 or 8 am. Find my self having to manually do this everyday. And yes I have the Auto Dim feature enabled.

05-01-11 06:13 PM
    I drive a truck and I know a lot of other drivers would like an app that is Commercial Vehicle friendly. Business listings, GPS Mapping with multiple stop entry, Hazmat approved routes, safe havens, location of DOT and privately owned scales, Low bridges, Tolls and reported cost, truck stops and fuel stops approved for trucks, Etc. I personally would buy an app like that in a heartbeat.

05-01-11 08:27 PM
    Has ANYONE had a reply from this thread?

If not, can someone (a mod) please shut it down as its raising hopes that will never be realised and pi**ing everyone off buy doing so!
    05-04-11 12:46 PM
    Just got the new 9900, a great fun and functional app would be if it had thumb print recognition so that you do not have to type in your password to unlock.
    09-08-11 10:24 AM
    I want my BB to prepare coffee and toast for me in the morning.

Why don't you hold a survey that was prepared by psychologists instead of asking to be told what to do?

The customer might think they know. However, discovering a breakthrough will more likely come from analysing customer behaviour.
    Coffee and toast would be great! LOL
    09-08-11 12:45 PM
    hey! i don't know if you make apps for in the UK, but i have an idea for an app that i'd find really useful. when i fill my car up with petrol, i use this special card (star rewards) to pay for it. but it only works in Texaco stations, therefore i try my best to only fill my car up in Texacos. i obviously know my local station, but when i go away i sometimes have to drive the car on fumes until i find one. an app which could use the GPS to locate where i currently am and then tell me where the next station is, what times it stays open and if they accept the star rewards card would be really useful! let me know if you'd be able to make that, please! xx
    09-24-11 07:59 PM
    Wow old post, i would like to hear from the PO and see some new posts like this one of developers asking for app requests.
    09-25-11 08:32 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD