We are a BlackBerry Application Development Team looking for app ideas. Do you have any ideas? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
    01-06-09 10:49 PM
    An onboard photo editing app would be pretty cool. A family locator app that allows you to locate any device that's GPS enabled right from your Blackberry would be pretty sweet as well.
    01-07-09 04:12 AM
    I want my BB to prepare coffee and toast for me in the morning.

Why don't you hold a survey that was prepared by psychologists instead of asking to be told what to do?

The customer might think they know. However, discovering a breakthrough will more likely come from analysing customer behaviour.
    01-07-09 05:21 AM
    01-07-09 06:11 AM
    Photo editing app, and mp3 editing app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 06:39 AM

Why don't you hold a survey that was prepared by psychologists instead of asking to be told what to do?

The customer might think they know. However, discovering a breakthrough will more likely come from analysing customer behaviour.
    a survey is a good idea.
    01-07-09 07:32 AM
    An app that makes my BB works as a remotecontrol for my tv/sat/receiver/dvd/squeezebox. If garagedoors can now be opened the next step is a tv remote I think/hope...
    An all in one thing like the Logitech remote.
    01-07-09 08:28 AM
    A mobile BB version of the Mary Kay Cosmetics Boulevard application would be super. One exists for Palm but I don't think there is one for BB.

01-07-09 09:02 AM

-------------------

Great idea FLOP! Let me brainstorm the idea of how I can formulate a survey to give me the data needed to discover a missing function /tool for BlackBerry. If you have any suggestions.. let's hear them!

Good day to all!
    01-07-09 10:31 AM
    We are a BlackBerry Application Development Team looking for app ideas. Do you have any ideas? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
    Greetings application team! You are right on time... Sink your teeth into this one...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/realistically-when-rim-going-roll-out-threaded-sms-messaging-31371/

01-07-09 10:44 AM
    Greetings application team! You are right on time... Sink your teeth into this one...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/real...ssaging-31371/

Would be another waste of time program until RIM allows developers access to the SMS inbox API.
    01-07-09 11:45 AM
    Not sure if this is already available...

I'd like a program to allow you to program schedules for ringtones. I use my personal phone on a BES. I'd love to use some fun ringtones at night and on weekends, but worry that I'll forget to change the profile during working hours.

So, if I could schedule it to be business appropriate from 7am-5pm, and then personal from 5pm-7am, it'd be really cool!
    01-07-09 12:05 PM
    Not sure if this is already available...

I'd like a program to allow you to program schedules for ringtones. I use my personal phone on a BES. I'd love to use some fun ringtones at night and on weekends, but worry that I'll forget to change the profile during working hours.

So, if I could schedule it to be business appropriate from 7am-5pm, and then personal from 5pm-7am, it'd be really cool!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f97/toy...rofiler-65473/
    01-07-09 12:21 PM

----------------------

I do remember an application that "came close" to what is being described>>
    It was called BBTEXT2IM . There's a thread here on the site about it. I'm a new member so I can't post URL's yet
    01-07-09 12:30 PM
    From what I have read about BBTEXT2IM, it was officially released and taken out of beta, but still has major issues. The developer hasn't posted any new news about it the last few months, so I'm assuming it's pretty much a dead project, which is unfortunate.
    01-07-09 12:40 PM
    An app that makes my BB works as a remotecontrol for my tv/sat/receiver/dvd/squeezebox. If garagedoors can now be opened the next step is a tv remote I think/hope...
    An all in one thing like the Logitech remote.
    Sam this already exists its call Unify4Life.
    01-07-09 01:23 PM
    Yes I agree! I used the BETA version and it was "decent".

Let's get an APB out on the BBTEXT2IM BlackBerry Developer -
    01-07-09 01:42 PM
    Yes I agree! I used the BETA version and it was "decent".

Let's get an APB out on the BBTEXT2IM BlackBerry Developer -
    To do what exactly?
    01-07-09 01:43 PM
    I would love to see some sort of app that allows you to receive an audio message notification via Bluetooth headset.
    11-18-09 09:44 AM
    First, more complete diagnostics. It may be that some carriers make more diagnostic information available, but Sprint doesn't seem to on my Curve 8330.

1. I'd love to know why I suddenly can't get GPS when I'm driving through an open field.

2. When programs appear to freeze, are they out of processor power or waiting for the network?

3. When live audio feeds stop playing. Why?

You get the idea.

Second, at least on Sprint with a Curve 8330m, the available media players, including the standard media layer and all the downloadable alternatives, seem unable to keep the stream going. Either they won't even start, saying that the format can't be recognized, or they stop suddenly. Make one that is more fault-tolerant.
    11-18-09 10:08 AM
    BB version of MS Project 2007 or at least something to help us see Gantt charts (and keep it under $6 or I won't buy ).
    11-18-09 10:56 AM
    Media player with lossless playback, especially flac. music files.
    11-18-09 11:07 AM
    it would be great to have an application that indicates on your application screen which app is running in the background (similar to the red star that shows if there is a new message or update available), so in one glance you can see the status of your apps.
    12-01-09 09:01 PM
    Photo editing app please!!
    12-01-09 09:26 PM
    Wanted = Live local digital TV and FM recieving app. I would pay for 4.99 for that.
    12-01-09 11:41 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD