Can anyone tell me how to install AOL IM? I currently have an AOL IM account and would like to access IM through my BB.

Thank you for all your help!
    Ron
    06-02-08 01:00 PM
    Go here BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go Its an all IM client, meaning , AIM yahoo, gtalk etc... It's the best one out there you can get. Get the free trial or pay the $20. Try it out you will like it. if not do the search on the forums to find your answer.
    06-02-08 01:14 PM
    I've been using JiveTalk for a few days now and it seems pretty good

Also, is there a way to better optimize a very big buddy list? I do alot of web work so I have almost everyones AIM, and my buddy list had 500 buddies, and most of them are usually online. It takes a very long time to scroll through the list...Is there a faster way to scroll then using the trackball? Any keys?

And is JiveTalk superior then the aim from the blackberry site?
    06-02-08 01:25 PM
    I've been using JiveTalk for a few days now and it seems pretty good

Also, is there a way to better optimize a very big buddy list? I do alot of web work so I have almost everyones AIM, and my buddy list had 500 buddies, and most of them are usually online. It takes a very long time to scroll through the list...Is there a faster way to scroll then using the trackball? Any keys?

And is JiveTalk superior then the aim from the blackberry site?
    To answer you question, i have no idea, my buddy list is nowhere near close to 500 or even 100, so sorry i can't help you there. And to me yes jivetalk is superior than aim from BB
    06-02-08 03:11 PM
    try typing the first letter or two of the screen name you want to send a message to (you may need to go out another letter or two after as well if you have buddies with similar screen names). this works on the AIM on my comp quite well, but i haven't tried it on my berry yet.

try it and let us know how it goes...good luck
    06-02-08 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD