06-18-08 10:19 AM
48 12
tools
    We have a no cell phone policy at work... therefore when I see my red blinking light... lets be honest, I've gotta take it in there to check it out!
    no cell policy? that's THAT strict? that sucks, that's inhumane...where do you work? a concentration camp/sweatshop?
    06-13-08 04:04 PM
    We have a no cell phone policy at work... therefore when I see my red blinking light... lets be honest, I've gotta take it in there to check it out!
    you have to be a lead or supervisor to use a phone at my work, i see people in the bathroom on the phone almost everyday
    luckily i fall into the lead category, but even before i did if i was working and checking something on my phone and my supervisor came into the room i would just be like "hey, check this out!" and he would forget that i wasnt supposed to have it
    luckily ive worked there for a long time and my supervisor is a tech guy
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 06-13-08 at 04:09 PM. Reason: poor grammar:(
    06-13-08 04:08 PM
    Greetings from the stall alll the way against the wall in the shadows! People come in to use the urinal and wonder what that clicking noise is over there. Well, its me!!!

Ahhahaha

Ryan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 04:13 PM
    Greetings from the stall alll the way against the wall in the shadows! People come in to use the urinal and wonder what that clicking noise is over there. Well, its me!!!

Ahhahaha

Ryan

hahahahaha
    06-13-08 04:25 PM
    Yeah I use it in the head, but I notice it says PDA....hmm leave it to a womens mag to get ANOTHER thing wrong...though it was a BlackBerry DEVICE...not a PDA...nice post though!!!

06-13-08 07:37 PM
    I'd say the real number is around 90%. Let's be real people. I think EVERYONE here on CB has done it... If not, then you're not a TRUE ADDICT. Hehe
    06-13-08 10:51 PM
    On the throne right now

06-13-08 10:55 PM
    I think EVERYONE here on CB has done it...
    No not EVERYONE

If not, then you're not a TRUE ADDICT. Hehe
    And damned proud of that.
    Count me in your 10%
    06-13-08 11:08 PM
    Hey bro, that is gross and you don't need to tell me that. I don't tell you "hang on, I gotta shake it". LOL

06-13-08 11:17 PM
    I'm actually in the bathroom right now
    06-13-08 11:51 PM
    I've done it, not really a common occurrence though. Just if I'm expecting a call or msg that I don't want to miss. Most of the time I take my Nintendo DS with me instead.
    06-14-08 12:37 AM
    No more bathroom BB usage for this guy. No way am I fishing out another one from the depths of a murky toilet.
    06-17-08 02:07 PM
    That tidbit needs to be adjusted to coincide with people here.

from 63% to 100%.
    06-17-08 02:10 PM
    I carry on entire SMS conversations in there. I've got my iPod Touch to hold me over on CB in the can until I get a data plan.
    06-17-08 02:57 PM
    Lost power at work today, if I didn't use mine in the bathroom I'd still be in there in the dark
    06-17-08 03:02 PM
    I've used the bathroom at work and have heard multiple people typing away at the same time... that 63% is LOW
    06-17-08 03:16 PM
    I always take it with me to the bathroom....., read CB on Viigo or play Chess... better than taking the news paper with you...
    06-17-08 04:23 PM
    my wife reads Cosmo and pointed out this interesting tidbit, take it or leave it, but i'm one of those users:

haha that's from cosmo. yes. i saw that too. and i was like....really? thats all?
    06-18-08 09:13 AM
    yeah my boss has an iphone and i'll hear him walking around talking to someone on the phone, then go in the bathroom still talking and walk out still talking. i'm like... wow don't you know the person you're talking to can hear you??
    06-18-08 09:16 AM
    Nothing wrong with USING it in the bathroom....Talking on it is just plain tacky!! I don't care even if you're talkin to your momma, have some manners!
    LOL, I think there is a world of difference between admitting to taking it into the bathroom and going into detail about what one is DOING while one has it in the bathroom.....IMO, taking your BB into the bathroom is no different than taking a book or a newspaper in--no one gets all squeamish about that--as a matter of fact, I'd hazard that a LOT of us were toilet trained by having books read to us while we "did our business"

Our BBs are just another form of "reading material"
    06-18-08 09:18 AM
    I haven't yet, but I've only had it since Friday. I was in the pool on Sunday, though, and tried to keep my curve in the house. I ended up putting it in a ziploc bag and kept it poolside with me. Does this mean I'm already an addict? lol
    06-18-08 09:32 AM
    Yep I surf on mine in the head, and I think that 63% is far too low for BB owners anyway...
    06-18-08 09:47 AM
    I use mine in the bathroom daily. If it were waterproof I would take it in the shower too...

Dm

06-18-08 10:19 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD