My Berry broke, well actually my daughter dropped it down a flight of steps! lol I had to use a Moto Rokr for about 3 weeks and it was horrible! Never again!!!
    03-27-09 07:43 PM
    This is my first BlackBerry, and I don't think I would want to go back to a regular cell phone. I spend way too much time with my Berry now, so I would have way too much free time if I gave it up. My wife would probably love it if I gave it up though, I might pay more attention when she talks to me.
    03-27-09 08:02 PM
    It would be hard adjusting back to an old boring cellphone after using my bb for a while.
    03-27-09 09:14 PM
    I can probably say I would like to stick with the blackberry, they just have to keep making them good and fun! Carries should look at making the data plans a little bit cheaper, I don't mind paying but it should be less expensive. Right now on Verizon it breaks down to $1 a day imagine if it were $15-$20 a month how many more ppl would have these phones in there hands they would probably make more money with the cheaper price even....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:17 PM
    if i went back, i'll be having just a phone, that is nice sometimes, no constant nagging from ppl on email
    03-27-09 09:17 PM
    No... just no... i tried a friends "dumb phone" yesterday... and boy was that a dumb decision... just trying to scroll on a non track ball phone was pissing me off... **** even brick breaker's better on my BB... the only think i would want is... bigger memory...Bigger screen... better graphics for movies and games... you get that into a BB and i'd move up to it in a heartbeat...
    03-27-09 09:19 PM
    I used to be anti-technologically advanced cell phones. I had the 'free with activation' sprint flip phone. I did not have picture mail. No internet. Never texted. One day, I decided to see what this blackberry fascination was all about... I don't know how I ever lived a fulfilled life before I got my 'sexy berry'. I'm addicted and I'm not ashamed
    03-27-09 09:36 PM
    I won't go back to a phone. Always some sort of BB for me

03-27-09 09:54 PM
    I'll never turn back .... too many things I can do with it.
    03-27-09 09:59 PM
    I certainly hope I never have to!
    I'm still new but I am already seriously addicted.
    I have not picked up my camera one time in the last month, and that is unheard of. I DO have pics and voice notes of my son on my BB, though!
    03-27-09 10:17 PM
    N F*ing way! Mite as well ask me to crawl back into the primordial oose! Aint going to happen!

03-27-09 10:29 PM
    I'll have no problem going back to a normal phone. Difference between a berry and a normal run of the mill phone these days is pretty much email...

03-27-09 10:35 PM
    i dun think i cud..lol
    03-27-09 10:38 PM
    No way i will go back to a dumb phone as long as i can help it. Like some have said might now always be a BB but it will be a smartphone of some sort.
    03-27-09 11:14 PM
    I could never go back. My berry is my friend. To all the guys out there whose wives get mad because you spend more time on your berry then talking to them here is a hint. Get them one of their own then they can ignore you back. Worked great for me. Lol.
    03-27-09 11:16 PM
    I could never go back. My berry is my friend. To all the guys out there whose wives get mad because you spend more time on your berry then talking to them here is a hint. Get them one of their own then they can ignore you back. Worked great for me. Lol.
    Yeah first of all this is my girlfriend and I had the blackberry first it almost seems to replace human interaction and secondly I I would still rather make love to my girlfriend but the crackberry doesn't yell @ me when I do something wrong (sorry for the public quam) even though we sit 5 feet away from each other we still communicate via crackberry
    (if this is a novelty let me know),or is this a serious addiction?
    03-27-09 11:30 PM
    Awe aren't you cute. I feel so loved. Let's remember I showed you this site and who now has the same phone as me. Lol that's what I thought. Anywho Boone cares about our blackberry addiction. So I'm going to go on my regular sites now. And btw it may not yell at you but it can't do somethings or well hun. Guess the blackberry will have to do I'm on strike. Lol. Xo.
    03-27-09 11:37 PM
    Yeah first of all this is my girlfriend and I had the blackberry first it almost seems to replace human interaction and secondly I I would still rather make love to my girlfriend but the crackberry doesn't yell @ me when I do something wrong (sorry for the public quam) even though we sit 5 feet away from each other we still communicate via crackberry
    (if this is a novelty let me know),or is this a serious addiction?
    Awe aren't you cute. I feel so loved. Let's remember I showed you this site and who now has the same phone as me. Lol that's what I thought. Anywho Boone cares about our blackberry addiction. So I'm going to go on my regular sites now. And btw it may not yell at you but it can't do somethings or well hun. Guess the blackberry will have to do I'm on strike. Lol. Xo.
    Alright you two lets's behave now lmao. There is no way possible I could ever go back to a regular cell. I would be feeling around all the time for the trackball.
    03-27-09 11:41 PM
    regular phone? never. i would give my right arm before giving up my bb. ok left arm
    03-27-09 11:43 PM
    nevermind a regular phone, i don't even think i can move away from the blackberry
    03-27-09 11:46 PM
    I can't just can't. I love my BB way to much. Lolol.
    03-28-09 12:01 AM
    Absolutely not. My 8330 is the first smartphone I've ever had, and I don't think I'd be satisfied with anything else. I've played around with a friend's Palm Treo 800w and it felt so strange in comparison to my BB. Too many menu's, and too hard to find the options to do what you want, but I would imagine I could eventually get used to it, I would still be longing for my BB. This is definately the best phone/communication device I've ever used. I'm a BB user for life!!

03-28-09 12:24 AM
    Since I've gotten a BB, I say absolutely not! I say this cautiously, as I know that it's a luxury and not really a necessity for me. But, as long as I'm gainfully employed and have the means, no...I will not be going back to a regular cell phone! I am in love with my Blackberry!
    03-28-09 12:29 AM
    Ofcourse I can. I can live an amish life if situation forces me into it.

03-28-09 12:51 AM
    I'm sick and tired of people telling me how much better the iphone is. I seriously would let them demo my bb for an afternoon if I wouldn't go through seperation anxiety. I can't not have it. i go crazy when I have to do battery pulls. I'm seriously ruined! I could never own anything else!!!!
    03-28-09 01:15 AM
110 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD