I've an 8220 which obviously supports Wi-Fi and have no data plan, only using the Wi-Fi feature to browse. The little freaky thing's that it works sometimes and sometimes not. I use Wi-Fi on 2 places: on the university and home. On the university it works great, I use Opera Mini on HTTP mode and it works great.

Here's the weird thing. When I got home, I am able to connect to my network. BUT I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK! Nor in the Hotspot Browser or in Opera Mini. The weird thing it's that, on vacations, when I didn't connect to the university network, it started to work home always, with socket mode configured on the Opera Mini settings.

Now, it connect's to my home network but it doesn't connect in any of the 2 browsers, but on the university it works great.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
    08-19-09 11:59 PM
    You have to check your router at home. How many do you have? Also, if you go into your routers admin page you can see if anything has changed, especially the
    Level ID. Say at you youre on frequency 5 or 6, change it to 11. It might work as I was having the same issue at work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 07:46 AM
    battery pull.............
    08-21-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD