So I just took of my screen protect and saw a small little scratch on my blackberry 9700, and I was wondering is there any way to remove the scratch?
    09-25-10 06:32 PM
    I'm assuming the scratch is on the screen itself. If it is, there's nothing that can be done except an insurance exchange.
    09-25-10 06:36 PM
    If you think it's worth it to get rid of the scratch, replacing the LCD is another option. You could get a replacement screen here. If you decide to do that, make sure that the model number on the back of your current LCD matches up with the one you purchase.
    09-25-10 06:47 PM
    If it's just a little scratch and it's not affecting visibility, I wouldn't even sweat it. Just put back on a screen protector to prevent any future scratches.
    09-25-10 07:06 PM
    I've heard that a small amount of tooth paste on a q-tip can buff out small scratches in phone screens.

Google can provide detailed instructions.

I've never tried it myself though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 08:35 PM
    Thanks for your help, but I went to an electronic warehouse and bought this product called displex and tryed it on my 9700 and it cleared it It took me half an hour though, but now my blackberry look new!!
    09-26-10 01:15 PM
    Easyfit. did the displex ruin the section of the screen where you applied it? i mean if u read text or something does it skew or does the screen looks smudged when u reflect it under the sun?
    10-03-10 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD