With OS 6, I'm still able to connect to my WEP-secured wifi (Verizon FiOS) at home; however, I keep getting errors when trying to access web pages (which work fine just using Verizon 3G). Error message is something like "Unable to access data service" (though I know for sure that my internet is working fine, as my computer has no problems using the connection).

I did not have this problem with OS 5. Unsure where the problem lies.
    10-18-10 08:58 AM
    i've seen that too. i think it's a bug in the latest version. generally if you click the link a few more times it'll work.
    10-18-10 11:43 AM
    i've seen that too. i think it's a bug in the latest version. generally if you click the link a few more times it'll work.
    I second this....it's a bug with the OS.
    10-18-10 11:49 AM
    I've seen this too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 08:50 PM
    Mine does this as well and it only seems to be when I'm connected to wifi over a dsl connection. When I connect to my wifi and any others over cable internet I don't see this error.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-18-10 09:44 PM
    I've started to get this problem too. I also noticed that it says I'm connected to BES under a wifi connection, even though I'm not in under any BES plan. When i turn off the wifi, I can browse just fine.
    10-18-10 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD