I have not been able to compose a new email from scratch or forward pictures from my Blackberry Tour 9630 is my provider sprint. I have contacted tech support and they have been unsucessful twice. I have plenty of memory. I have no idea what is wrong, it has been like this for over 6 months now!

Also, for the past few months my facebook for blackberry application has to be reinstalled at least once a week in order for me to recieve notifications/messages via facebook to my device as well as ablity for me to upload pictures on to my facebook page.

Sporactically I have issues with my center ball/curser with clicking and connecting to links which are not considered hyperlinks. Sometimes I have the option of connecting to link through my blackberry button but sometimes I don't. For example if nothing happens if I click the search book next to google tool bar to browse.

HELP! I'm seriously losing confidence in black berry and may defect to droid after 3 years!
    Last edited by oOstar69oO; 04-26-12 at 06:36 PM. Reason: change title
    04-26-12 06:34 PM
    Do you have a BB data plan, what OS you running. Maybe time for an updated phone.
    04-26-12 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD