I have a Blackberry 9330. It wont turn on but the red light blinks. i took the battery out many times to see if the phone would work but no progress. but a white screen pops up got about 20 seconds and then the screen shuts off. So can someone please help me.
    08-28-11 05:38 AM
    I'm on mobile so I can't get the link for you but look through blackberry help (in the top menu) and find "How to unbrick a nuked blackberry" or something like that I can't remember the exact wording.
    They are older instructions originally designed for older blackberrys but when I nuked mine once these were the instructions followed.

Sometimes it can take a few hours of trial and error but you can revive your blackberry.

Just a heads up though, your data will be lost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 12:16 PM
    Yea, I recently seen videos on how to Un- nuke a blackberry but they were the older Blackberry curves and i didnt know if they would work the same in the un-nuke process since i have the more updated blackberry phone.
    08-28-11 04:51 PM
    As soon as the red light turns off after a battery pull. Click and hold the esc button. The button right of the track pad.

That boots it up in safe mode. You can try that. If it works, back up all your information. And do a fresh install.
    08-28-11 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD