Hi, can you please help me with this little problem i am facing, the problem is that, when i send an mp3 or picture file from my BB 8900 to Nokia 5800, it does not let me it says invalid, Can Blackberry be able to send or recieive files from other phones such as Nokia, if so can you please help me.

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 06:04 PM
    Hi, can you please help me with this little problem i am facing, the problem is that, when i send an mp3 or picture file from my BB 8900 to Nokia 5800, it does not let me it says invalid, Can Blackberry be able to send or recieive files from other phones such as Nokia, if so can you please help me.

Thank you

As long as the phones are connected via bluetooth it should not be a problem. In some instances when I had problems sending or receiving files was dude to file type/size.

02-28-10 06:25 PM
    Someone told me about a year ago that using blackberry you can only send to other blackberry's using blue tooth and cant send to other phones such as nokia, is this true.
    03-01-10 01:25 PM
    Someone told me about a year ago that using blackberry you can only send to other blackberry's using blue tooth and cant send to other phones such as nokia, is this true.
    idk about nokia, but I sent pics and mp3's via bluetooth to 2 different LG phones this past week...one was a newer touch screen LG, and one a much older slide LG...so i think as long as they're connected through bluetooth it should work. Someone else mentioned file size...could that be what's stopping the file? Do you know the size of the file you're sending and if the Nokia has memory to accept it?
    03-01-10 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD