my BB is on o2 andi have the most up to date OS and evrything but im compleetly stumped when i try to make the call (from my home phone to my BB) it says 'we have been unable to connect this call' my phone has signal it has a new simcard and it STILL wont work i am going to try the IT policy fix but if anyone can help it would be appreciated
    04-06-10 10:42 AM
    the IT fix didnt work
    04-06-10 11:15 AM
    Thread moved to prevent spam.
    04-06-10 01:59 PM
    When did it stop working?
    04-06-10 05:27 PM
    When did it stop working?
    since iv had it i baught it off ebay
    04-06-10 05:37 PM
    Can you make calls (or SMS) from the phone? That will prove whether the hardware is working and correctly setup with the SIM.

Finding it dead from ebay may be an indication of a stolen and blocked phone.
    04-08-10 10:04 AM
    i can make calls to the top up line but i havent got any credit (because i thought the phone might be stolen and/or blocked) but ill do that
    04-08-10 10:48 AM
    Ah... no credit might inhibit incoming calls.

I think a call to the 02 Customer Service line will help resolve the problem. They should be able to check the status of the SIM and phone.

Also be aware you are unlikely to get full service with BlackBerry data on a prepay SIM. O2 has always required a monthly account (post pay) to activate the BlackBerry add-on.
    04-09-10 01:20 PM