HI so i have this blackberry 8520, its not working. Dead, no blinking green light, no red light. It was working fine few days ago but suddenly i felt that the battery's hetting hot, literally. after a few hours, battery was already drained. I tried charging it but it wont charge, so i decided to buy a new battery. I used the new battery then my phone came back to life! HOWEVER, i noticed that the new battery is getting hot also just like what happened with my previous battery. I woke up in the morning and saw my bb dead again. Now, im trying to charge it for 2 dAYS cause i heard from a friend that her bb would usually charge 2 days if her battery was drained. What should i do? Can THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED? I suppose that the fone's not that busted cause it works when the battery is new but it would just drain the battery. HELP! thankyou so much!
    11-16-11 01:34 AM
    If you can get it to re-install the OS by pluggin it into the computer without the battery in, it should start up. try installing the OS again and see if that works, if not I'd say R.I.P 8520!
    11-16-11 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD