Well my contract expires in 8 months,and I seriously don't know what to do,should I get another BlackBerry or purchase a Samsung phone Pls help

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:12 PM
    well you got plenty of time to think about it...
    09-04-13 07:16 PM
    Well my contract expires in 8 months,and I seriously don't know what to do,should I get another BlackBerry or purchase a Samsung phone Pls help

Posted via CB10
    Make a list of what you want.

Look at the listed specs and features of both devices.

Go to your carrier and put some quality time with both devices.

Visit the forums for the devices that interest you.

Check your bank account.

Get the phone that has what you want, feels right for you, behaves how you want it to, and which won't kill your bank account. After two weeks if it doesn't satisfy you take it back.
    09-04-13 07:17 PM
    You're posting your question in a BlackBerry forum, so the answer is, "get a BlackBerry."
    Alphax45 and earlym like this.
    09-04-13 07:20 PM
    Well that all sounds great,but I'm more concerned about blackberry's survival,i don't want to purchase a new BlackBerry,and find out later that it's dead or sold.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:22 PM
    Well that all sounds great,but I'm more concerned about blackberry's survival,i don't want to purchase a new BlackBerry,and find out later that it's dead or sold.

Posted via CB10
    Smh the phone will still continue to function
    09-04-13 07:24 PM
    You have 8 months. Bb might not even be around selling phones in 8 months for all we know. They also could have struck a few partners by then and bb10 is on a sony or HTC device. Nothing is for sure about 8 months from now
    Alphax45 likes this.
    09-04-13 07:32 PM
    So your all saying that I should purchase the new z30 that will be coming out soon??

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    If, and only if BlackBerry DISAPPEARS entirely, would you really need to be concerned. Most of us are probably on a 2 year contract (yes? no?) and if they were to truly disappear forever, your phone would still function perfectly. When your contract is up the next time, you would then choose a different phone. There is very little risk if you have the phone. In all the years I've owned BBs (since the early 90s), I never once needed to deal with BB directly, and only once did I have a hardware issue where I had to deal with Verizon's technical support. Thus, is this really an issue?
    09-04-13 07:35 PM
    The best thing to do is research all of the phones and find the one that works best for you. It might be Blackberry, IOS, Windows, or Android, but it is something that is really personal preference. The only person that can tell you what you need, is you.
    09-04-13 07:41 PM
    In eight months almost every manufacturer will have a new phone why look now?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 08:28 PM
    Haha bro you have 8 months! Chill! Lol. Plus, they are speeding up the process of selling so soon we will know what will become of BlackBerry. I, for one, am hoping they survive

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10

Edit: @OP Umm I realize your user name has Olga in it. I believe that's a female name.(at least I've seen women with that name) Lol. If it is, then sorry for calling you bro. I'll even change it if you are a lady.
    Last edited by Undbiter65; 09-04-13 at 10:24 PM.
    09-04-13 08:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Based on some recent announcements, I'm unsure if carriers will still be selling BB10 devices in 8 months. Even if that is the case, BB10 devices should be readily available off-contract.
    09-04-13 08:51 PM
    Get the Z10 or Z30.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-04-13 10:14 PM
    I think BlackBerry has a really good future, I have a Z10 and love it; it just gets better and better each day and I have not moved to the 10.2 OS, waiting,for the official AT&T release.

This new Z30 sure has my attention, I may take advantage of AT&T's new plan and go for a Z30.

I think that if BlackBerry will just stay in the game and if they have to become a small Co. Being a global player in todays climate it tough. They can always grow back, I do believe they have the customer base to do this!
    Last edited by robhenry24; 09-04-13 at 11:36 PM.
    09-04-13 11:26 PM