Ok so here is the deal. I currently have an unlocked Blackberry 8320 from T-Mobile, i put my Rogers sim card in it and everything works perfectly fine. Except the wifi! When i called Rogers they say they wont help me because its unlocked and same for t mobile therefore i am stuck alone.
    I usually connect succesfully to my wifi network at home but then when i go on to the browser after around a minute of wait this poops up "Unable to connect to the Internet. If the problem persists please contacts your service provider." When i go on Wifi Diagnostics my signal level is -69dBm, connection data rate is 54 Mbps the status says ip no longer valid under VPN the status is error:link down,under UMA there is an error code of W006.1 and a status of : ISP or T-Mobile network error.
    Again everything works fine text messages calls EVERYTHING BESIDES THIS! HELPPPPP
    10-09-09 09:59 AM
    Are you using the Hot Spot browser setting on your home network?
    10-09-09 10:45 AM
    Double check your Wi-Fi connections to make sure they haven't reset by default. If all else fails, erase all of your connections and re-add your primary Wi-Fi connection.

I had that happen once before, even though I'm on the TMO network, and after trying this things seemed to sort themselves out.

Good luck-
    10-09-09 12:08 PM
    yes i am using the hotspot browser setting on my home linksys router.
    i deleted all my connections and then tried to reconnect to home but no luck
    is it because i turned data services off? i though wifi was free internet.
    and also the signal is strong and alot of the times it doesnt connect it just says sonnection terminated or W002 and when it does connect i get no internet!
    10-10-09 08:46 AM
    What OS version are you using. My WiFi never really worked well below .153.
    10-10-09 09:09 AM
    Try a battery reset... that's really odd..
    10-10-09 11:32 AM
    v 4.5.0.81
    a battery reset is the same as a battery pull??
    sorry for the long wait thanksgiving with the family
    10-13-09 04:04 PM
    do you guys know a number that i can reach so they can help me?
    10-14-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD