just got my blackberry 8320 and it seemed perfect until i paired it with my blueant supertooth light and all seemed to go smoothly. but when i tried to make a call there was no sound coming from the bluetooth, i switched to phone to make sure all is good and it worked on the phone. switched agaqi to bluetooth and again no sound. now i have also connected another phone my meizu m8 and my wife's previous phone the samsung jack both wok perfectly so i know it is not the bluetooth thats the problem. i still went ahead and tried the blackberry woth my wife's blueant supertoth light but same thing occurs. i did the battery pull reset and the handset wipe but nothing works! is my bluetooth transmitter in the blackberry the problem? do i need to do something different with blackberries for them to work with bluetooth devices? is it not compatible with blueant? please let me know any help would be greatly appreciated!
    10-28-09 04:15 AM
    Did you unlock the headset? With my headset i had to hold down the button extra long to "unlock it", To connect it to the berry for the first time. Because it might think your new phone is a strangers.

Thats what happened to me, hope I helped.
    10-28-09 05:43 AM
    Did you unlock the headset? With my headset i had to hold down the button extra long to "unlock it", To connect it to the berry for the first time. Because it might think your new phone is a strangers.

Thats what happened to me, hope I helped.
    ok i do not understand which button? on the supertooth u ask the phone to find the bluetooth once it does it says connected. all works it says if dound it and it says its connected, and on the st3 which has text to speech tells me call ended when ends i press the end button. so it is connected but can not hear the people nor can they hear me, could this be a faulty bluetooth transmitter on the 8320?
    10-28-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD