former blackberry user here.

although i used a 9700 for only 7 months i still like the ease of use and fluid funtonality....o h and the keyboard.

i left blackberry from my 3gs for a bunch of reasons. one being the lack of multimedia capabilities, the lack of apps and the garbage os browser etc.

the blackberry 7 devices look awesome, fast snappy , what they should be. they fincally caught up to the rest of there competitors and thats awesome.

i saw a demo of a game on the 9900 and 9860 and im wondering if there are gonna be the same quality and number ( close to at least) of apps in appworld?

anybody have any news about upcoming noteworthy applications? any already in appworld i mean other than wikitude etc. which imo is like... meh

i wanna see something that makes me wanna drop my iphone 4, competition should cultivate innovation, so far it looks like rim has just caught up, but still a great comeback from the beating they were getting.
    08-25-11 11:46 PM
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I was wondering if any of you know when apps such as Shazam and Pandora are coming out for OS 7. I'm guessing that it'll be soon.
    08-26-11 12:46 AM
    Here soon I am sure. All the main apps should be working soon. Shame it wasn't right away, but it is what it is....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 12:55 AM
    I don't think we will see any iphone type gaming apps or regular apps til qnx. That's just me personally.

08-26-11 01:44 AM
    At first, I really wanted an os7 device but now that I've given it time to be reviewed a lot and since I am still on a new contract, I will wait until QNX phones will come out and are reviewed more.

08-26-11 06:06 AM
    OS7 is the best OS in the history of OSes. It is just that awesome.
    08-26-11 10:18 AM
    lol.........no
    08-26-11 01:31 PM
    With the coming QNX release, I presume more developers are going to begin working on BlackBerry apps - since reverse-compatibility was promised for BB OS 7.0+ apps.
    08-26-11 01:34 PM
    'Cool' BlackBerry apps are always going to be few and far between until QNX. Even then, there's no guarantee that QNX will have desirability to develop for.
    08-26-11 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD