I have been using my new BB 655+ bluetooth headset all weekend and I am extremely happy with it.

I haven't used a bluetooth headset since my Moto H500 paired with my Moto Krzr. I was NOT happy with the fit on my ear - it would flop around- or the sound quality outgoing and incoming. this is my only comparison basis.

the packaging was very nicely done, if your into that, but I was able to get it open within a few seconds and promply discard the box the headset itself looks cool with the BB logo on the power button. I plugged it straight into my BB car charger for the ride home (bonus) the quick start up guide was a quick read and covered the basics to get me going right away. pairing was a non issue. NOW, the sound quality is very impressive - small issue I will touch on later. callers on the other end said it sounded like I was on an office phone and not a bluetooth. on my end I could hear loud and clear. quite a contrast over my Moto 500. the fit is excelent. I ended up with the large earbud and ear loop. it stays snugly on my ear even doing chores around the house. I am very happy about this. stylish? who cares. Im sure that without the ear loop it would look better and still fits well, but I like the extra security of the loop. the charging recepticle is really cool, but I can see myself misplacing this when I need to charge and not having it - we'll see. maybe I will just leave it in the car.

I did experence a bit of static on one call, hmmm maybe a bluetooth issue not a phone issue?? one call I had the phone sitting on the kitchen counter and could walk all around the kitchen and dining room without any static. the next call the phone was in my pocket not 2 feet away from the earpiece and I had static that would not go away?? all calls since have been just fine, strange. also while driving in the car the earpiece volume on my end was just not quite loud enough to hear comfortably over the hwy road noise. I will check to make sure both the phone volume and earpiece volume are all the way up next time. but other than that I am very pleased with my purchase and recomend this headset to everyone. did I mention the BlackBerry logo on it looks cool

Hubb
    06-30-08 08:14 AM
    Yeah, I've had mine for about a month and my experience has been positive as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 11:08 AM
    Hubb where did you buy it? I have a moto H9 and I like it cause it is so small and the stand for also recharges the earpeice when cradeled. I would like to look at one, so let me know where you got it.
    07-02-08 11:13 AM
    Threefive,

I got mine at Amazon.com $56+ shipping. total was $59 something.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry HS-655+ Bluetooth Headset in Retail Packaging (for Bluetooth-Enabled Phones): Cell Phones & Service
    Last edited by hubb; 07-07-08 at 08:18 AM. Reason: tried to add link
    07-07-08 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD