Since my first post on CrackBerry:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...phones-779162/

a lot hashappedat BlackBerry.

Fast forward to 2015 and things are looking very interesting.

New CEO, New Handsets, Tons of new software and most of all, a renewed Hope, inside and outside of the company.

So lets talk about the future.

What do you think are BlackBerrys primary goals for the next 24 months?

What would you like to see over the same time period?

Well, here is my top 5 wish list of things, i would like to see from BlackBerry by the close of 2016, in no particular order:

1. Blend Everywhere - This program is the start of real world BlackBerry penetration, into the space of, connected homes, Cars and work spaces.

2. BlackBerry Assistant - AI,whetherwe like it or not, is the future. The connected home will push these technologies forwards, at anexponentialrate.

3. Wareable Tech -Synonymous with Smart Watches at present, will in myopinioneventuallyreplaceour physical Handsets/Handheld devices,once battery life Tech/Managment and ever smaller internalcomponentshave been mastered, to create a cost effective andefficientsolution.

4. BlackBerry Coin via BBM Money - Lets finally ditchphysicalcoins and notes. Its all just an illusion anywayisn'tit?

5. Tablet - This one (one of myfavorites) would be best placed in the enterprise space due to the need for secure and portable devices (which the Passport does an amazing job of) at an affordablecost, to roll out across themyriadof industries.

I am truly excited to see what BlackBerry can deliver over the coming years and would love to hear your opinions.

Cheers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-15 07:25 AM
    I'd like to see an all=touch flagship device that is a successor to the Z30....better specs, better battery life and all the things you mentioned. If I don't get a successor to the Z30 in an all-touch, it won't matter to me what Blackberry improves upon as I will go elsewhere for an all-touch powerhouse for work and play.
    02-01-15 07:34 AM
    I would just like them to turn a profit!

Posted via CB10
    keypad and igor10000 like this.
    02-01-15 07:37 AM
    What would your ideal specs for an all touch be?
    02-01-15 07:40 AM
    1. Marketing
    2. BBM needs a boost
    3. New all-touch flagship device
    4. Better Android Apps support
    5. ShopBlackBerry.com for worldwide orders.

Posted via CB10
    keypad likes this.
    02-01-15 07:45 AM
    I would like to see profit! And to stay as an independent untity forever! No more samsung rumor crap!

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer and keypad like this.
    02-01-15 07:56 AM
    I would like to see profit! And to stay as an independent untity forever! No more samsung rumor crap!

Posted via CB10
    Your passion is heard loud and clear

Its all up to the board members and the shareholders.

Reality is what it is.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-15 08:04 AM
    Heck, I'd settle for just the absolute over-due basics like....

Simply being able to allow my screen to turn on AND popup my message so.....like all other phones....I can actually see the message (or at least a good part of it) without doing anything.

Getting the basics of bedside mode back to the way my 4 year old legacy device does it....in that you don't have to manually activate it each and every night.

Show me what day it is. Yea, I know it's a lot to ask, but my 9900 proudly shows today's date next to the time (what a concept) while my Z10 HIDES it from me.

Then, and only then, do I can about any other pie-in-the-sky dreams.

But,if all of those things were settled, I'd ask for BIS back...even if I had to pay for it. Why on earth they got rid of one of their biggest advantages is beyond me. It's like they have bowls of stupid pills lying around the offices.
    keypad likes this.
    02-01-15 08:05 AM
    Making a masterpiece like the Passport ever since and then. That phone is outstanding. The design is unique. Specs awesome. Battery.

Make a Z30 on steroids for 2015. Make some loud and clear roadmaps for marketing. Yes or no?

Other than that I am happy.

Also BlackBerry must stay independent. No more rumors about Samsung or other Brand.

The day I am forced to buy a sheeple mass iphone or crappy droid phone would make very sad.

Posted via CB10
    keypad likes this.
    02-01-15 08:10 AM
    More touch screen models... bigger the better!
    More apps especially local ones
    revive playbook.. a must
    Marketing, marketing & marketing!!
    keypad likes this.
    02-01-15 09:01 AM
    They need better marketing, and an all-touch device for the people who would never consider a PKB device.

I actually think that the Z30 is the 'right' size - a sort of Goldilocks size. Even the screen is pretty sharp (for not being PPI-dense). If the processor/RAM was updated, all else would be fine, as the battery life is already good.

I love my Passport and am not looking to switch to an all-touch device, but a lot of people are tied to that form-factor, so BB should at least consider it.
    02-01-15 11:49 AM
    I also can imagine that they bring out an full touch Passport. With the trademark virtual keyboard. More screen real estate and a functional design. But without a crappy and hyped stylus! Simple full touch passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 12:06 PM
    What would your ideal specs for an all touch be?
    A physical keyboard, scroll wheel and a big antenna.

 Z10
    02-01-15 04:54 PM
    I agree on focusing on better marketing but I also believe they need to strength their devices to show us they alive and recovering.
    The passport and the z30 are good solutions to productive/work and media consumption grounds, but they need to keep the series alive to transmit an image of a stable company.
    For example: The future of the ZX0 series is uncertain. The last one (Z30) was released in sep/2013 and there is no known successor until now. The QXX series is kind of dead because classic is much like a “spinoff” than a successor to the Q10.
    02-01-15 07:08 PM
    Marketing
    Better carrier support
    New all touch flagship for VKB fans

Posted via Classic
    02-02-15 06:58 AM
    As a lot new software, services and some new devices are published / in development, I'm confident that BlackBerry will make profit this year and the following ones. (although revenue from BlackBerry service fees will further decline)

Therefore they should invest in marketing in a MASSIVE way - to show everybody what there phones / OS10 is capable of.

Otherwise I'm pretty curious about these hybrid phones (Visa)

Regards Johnny

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 10:56 AM
    Stay in business
    Remain independent
    Turn a profit
    Keep making outstanding and innovative devices with hardware keyboards

BlackBerry for ever \m/

Posted via CB10
    keypad likes this.
    02-04-15 05:50 PM