I was just wondering where this went. I've seen that bb bold commercial run a few times, and blackberry sponsors some of the nba games which is great. Other than that? Then I noticed on crackberry that there is a reoccurring blackberry bold banner. Isn't that a waste? It's crackberry! We all know about the beauty of the 9900.
    01-20-12 11:19 AM
    I've seen about 4 different BB Bold commercials. Was there to be something more?
    01-20-12 11:22 AM
    I was wondering the same thing. It has to be more ........I hope, or is that what $100 million gets you these days in advertisement
    01-20-12 11:25 AM
    This has been planned due to the sales of os7 devices taking a dive. It won't help much in the end regardless on how nice the ads may be.
    01-20-12 11:26 AM
    This has been planned due to the sales of os7 devices taking a dive. It won't help much in the end regardless on how nice the ads may be.
    Thank you for your useless comment.
    01-20-12 11:38 AM
    It takes time to make thsoe commercials. I think we'll start to see them in the coming months and they'll be spread evenly throughout the year.
    01-20-12 11:40 AM
    I haven't seen any bb commercials I have seen some ads online but that's about it.
    01-20-12 11:49 AM
    It takes time to make thsoe commercials. I think we'll start to see them in the coming months and they'll be spread evenly throughout the year.
    How long do you think a commercial takes for being made?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-12 12:27 PM
    I suspect the New Years Eve thing was part of that, as will the Playbook os2.0 launch, etc
    01-20-12 12:31 PM
    Its true advertising isn't the be all it used to be. But there are many reasons why someone would buy a phone. RIM needs to make sure the sales team pushing a particular model is pushing their phones and making it known they aren't gonna die in a few months, which is what many sales guys seem to believe for some reason...

they don't need advertising they need PR
    01-20-12 12:49 PM
    I've seen about 4 different BB Bold commercials. Was there to be something more?
    Idk what magical tv programming you use, but there are 2. And one of them is the older bb commercial with the music exec and they just switched out 2 scenes of him with the other bb with the 9900.
    01-20-12 12:58 PM
    How long do you think a commercial takes for being made?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know they take roughly a week to cast, 2 days to shoot. The rest is editing, which I know nothing about.
    01-20-12 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD