You guys are awesome! Thanks for the support!

Yeah, we were 36 votes ahead at the end. We'll see if that was enough to win, when we find out the results on Sept. 24th.
    That's fantastic! (wasn't around to check at the deadline)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    09-12-12 05:01 PM
    Thank you all SOOO much for your insane devotion and support. I honestly cannot believe that I've been able to garner this much support from you guys.

If you missed it, I wrote a blog post thanking everyone, and other relevant details: Last Day to Vote for taab in the MintChip Challenge! | taab
    09-12-12 08:00 PM
    Thank you all SOOO much for your insane devotion and support. I honestly cannot believe that I've been able to garner this much support from you guys.

If you missed it, I wrote a blog post thanking everyone, and other relevant details: Last Day to Vote for taab in the MintChip Challenge! | taab
    Great blog. Cool to read the history and stages of development you went through

Let's us know if you win any prizes. Some big ones there!
    09-12-12 08:19 PM
    MintChip Challenge results are out. Sadly taab didn't win any prizes =(
    09-24-12 11:19 AM
    MintChip Challenge results are out. Sadly taab didn't win any prizes =(
    WHAT!! I demand a recount!

Seriously though, IMO the dev here is really onto something, and that will translate into sales. And that in my book is #winning.
    09-24-12 11:23 AM
    Too bad you did not win HorixonXP! But please, don't let this disencourage you. You made a great video and I was very impressed! Keep up the great work
    09-24-12 02:52 PM
    Very sorry you didn't win. Does that mean it's over for taab, or can you still bring it to fruition?
    09-24-12 03:02 PM
    And given your 36 vote lead at the end, how did they award the popularity award to the one next in line?
    09-24-12 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the tremendous support everyone! Yes it's true, we didn't win. However, this isn't the end of the road, it's just a speedbump! You better believe I'll be working to bring taab to market.

I'm here in San Jose currently attending BlackBerry Jam Americas. If you're here, you can check out a live demo I'll be giving at tomorrow's native super session.
    hpjrt and playbookster like this.
    09-24-12 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the tremendous support everyone! Yes it's true, we didn't win. However, this isn't the end of the road, it's just a speedbump! You better believe I'll be working to bring taab to market.

I'm here in San Jose currently attending BlackBerry Jam Americas. If you're here, you can check out a live demo I'll be giving at tomorrow's native super session.
    Appreciate the maturity. Whether or not you do go cross-platform, you have a fan.
    09-24-12 04:26 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD