View Poll Results: When Will You Purchase?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be queuing for hours for stores to open on the first day of release!!!!

11 13.41%
  • I will try and make it on the release date.

16 19.51%
  • Within the first week.

22 26.83%
  • When I can be bothered ... No rush.

25 30.49%
  • I will not buy BB10 devices!!

8 9.76%
04-01-12 03:49 AM
31 12
tools
    I'll be waiting a little bit, even with having upgrades available for the 10 release. I wanna see how they get things going and what the price point is gonna be. But, I'll be going to my Sprint store to live test ASAP.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-30-12 11:01 PM
    I voted "no rush" as in until my contract is up. I am excited for the release, but don't see myself getting one until I qualify for an upgrade
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-31-12 11:33 AM
    When I feel that my torch has had heart disease and dies.

If that doesn't happen... Then not at all until mid 2013 or late 2013

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    03-31-12 12:00 PM
    I really like my 9780; and either way I would have to wait two years to upgrade to another device, lol. I was thinking of getting a Torch when that happened; or the touchscreen Torch (9860?), but I really like my Bold and don't really want a new phone now. Of course, I'm still excited for BB10! I'll be in the store to play with it and check it out, regardless!
    03-31-12 12:36 PM
    I have no idea what i will do when the new bb comes out.
    03-31-12 12:46 PM
    I'm a little nervous about BB10 devices. I'm obviously a goof so bare with me; See, I grew up with Apple, and was just crushed when they announced OS X and how massively different it was speaking with strict regard to the user interface. I'm one of those weirdos that just loved Mac OS 9, and it was a long time, I think around the release of 10.3 before I even put it on my system. I use OS X in the present day because I have to in order to run the modern versions of the software I use. I don't hate it and am quite used to it, but I don't genuinely love it, there is a real soft spot in my heart that misses how everything looked and felt in OS 9. The switch to Intel and OS X, to me, represented some small concept of death in that which had made me so loyal.
    I feel like that's what's going to happen with BlackBerry. If you've seen the same stuff I have floating around, BB10 (and please keep in mind I'm speaking strictly on complete user interface) is going to be drastically different than any BlackBerry smartphone that's been available up to now. I worry about the idea that it won't feel like a BlackBerry to me. People welcome drastic change, and perhaps the underlying kernel and etc need drastic change, but I love the layout and feel of BBOS, and that will soon be gone.

So as I said, I'm a bit nervous about BB10.
    04-01-12 03:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD